Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 04-26-2003, 11:04 AM

I guess I will have to get my tears out of the way, what happened to the leafs (besides being embarrassed in game 7 haha). I guess it is now GO SENS GO!
Staying off topic I was fortunate enough a few years ago to attend a molson fantasy camp contest in Montreal. We spent the day on the ice with Henri Richard, Jean Beliveau and Yvon Cornyier sp?. Frank Mahovolich was supposed to be there but due to a snow storm couldn't make it so Brian Savage took his place. Had a great time and these were the most approachable athletes I have ever met. The Canadians had just finished the regular season the day before and we happened to bump into them at their season ending party at a downtown bar and Savage recognized us and invited us over to get all the players autographs etc. Very memorable weekend.

Keith
Old 10-28-2003, 04:39 PM
JLittell

A tribute to Mr. Roy tonight as he jersey will be suspended! Thanks Patrick Roy for all the beatings that the Avalanche took to the Red Wings in the years past!

Sorry but this should have gone to "NOT-SO SVX" thread.

Last edited by JLittell; 10-28-2003 at 04:43 PM.
Old 10-28-2003, 06:23 PM
[BrUn]

Quote:
Originally posted by Landshark
O/T in the O/T thread......
anyone know how much a signed Guy LeFleur stick is worth? (may trade for SVX stuff!)

Guy Lafleur hockey stick worth probably something...I don't know who's Guy LeFleur but I don't think his stick has any value.....
Old 10-28-2003, 06:24 PM
[BrUn]

Quote:
Originally posted by northernkanuck
I guess I will have to get my tears out of the way, what happened to the leafs (besides being embarrassed in game 7 haha). I guess it is now GO SENS GO!
Staying off topic I was fortunate enough a few years ago to attend a molson fantasy camp contest in Montreal. We spent the day on the ice with Henri Richard, Jean Beliveau and Yvon Cornyier sp?. Frank Mahovolich was supposed to be there but due to a snow storm couldn't make it so Brian Savage took his place. Had a great time and these were the most approachable athletes I have ever met. The Canadians had just finished the regular season the day before and we happened to bump into them at their season ending party at a downtown bar and Savage recognized us and invited us over to get all the players autographs etc. Very memorable weekend.

Keith

Yvon Cornyier = Yvan Cournoyer

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: