Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > 25th Anniversary Meet (2017) > 15th Anniversary Meet

Old 07-16-2007, 03:48 PM
Still rebuilding my block...
Alcyone Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to cozykat Send a message via MSN to cozykat Send a message via Yahoo to cozykat
Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
SVX Convoy to 15th Anniv Meet - Central US

SVXs roll out!... okay sorry.. Transformers moment...

I thought I would put out feelers for anyone wanting to meet up along the way to the 15th Anniv. Meet in Indiana. I am in San Antonio, TX and plan on going up hwy I-35 and east on hwy I-44 towards Indianapolis, IN. (but maybe go around and up into Lafayette).
Link to my planned route: San Antonio to Lafayette - will be updated as travel companions are found.

I will be passing through these cities: Austin, TX; Dallas, TX; Oklahoma City, OK; Tulsa, OK; Springfield, MO; Saint Louis, MO.

I would like to begin my journey either Wednesday (9/19) or Thursday (9/20) drive for 14-15 hours to Saint Louis, MO where I will be sleeping on Gavin's lawn (thumperSVX) and then drive the remaining 4 hours to Lafayette. With motivation, I could consider driving straight through but I thought I should consider some safety.
My pit stops have not been really planned out because I think they may change depending on who I meet up with along the way.

'93 LSL Anniversary Edition - 02/93 - 150,998 Daily Driver - Forged EG33 (long block), 6MT swap, and re-upholstered interior
'92 Pearl - 100k Side restoration project
Locker | Old Locker | Shutterfly | ReadingIX | Facebook | Instagram

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: