SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2004, 08:33 AM
arondale

'97 Red SVX LSi w/26,000 miles for sale

This car has the original paint and has never been wrecked. It is a manufacturer car that has not been titled. Porter has seen this car and can attest to its condition. It has a couple minor dings, but is otherwise in excellent condition.

The paint is reflective and like new. The car is always garaged and is not daily driven. Days I drive it to work I park in a parking deck, also protected by the elements. There is no wear on the seats or steering wheel. None. The interior is tan, also more rare than the charcoal couterpart. The wheels look brand new and may be lighter than other SVXs (I read that '97 wheels where lighter weight = less rotational weight = faster).

Why I am selling-->

I am starting a business and trying to raise $300,000 for a $600K business loan. Porter has first dibs on purchasing the car. If he cannot gather funding I am parting for $14,000 and am in no rush to sell. However, I doubt it will be on the market that long. I own 2 SVXs, so I will keep my '92 burgundy with 130K miles until the business is underway.

This is a sad day for me. This is the same car at the flash site www.arondale.com/svx. You may see additional pictures at www.arondale.com/svx/pics.htm

This car also has an aftermarket JVC tape/CD/mp3 input player. I use the mp3 imput to use my iPod. Works great.

You can email me at email@arondale.com
I live in the Atlanta, GA area.

Porter, call me.
Arondale