How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2003, 12:19 PM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Yea I called and he said the same thing.... Hmmm...... Hey Tacillion you wanna talk to him for us and try to Iorn this thing out???? For those of ya that haven't called yet all you have to do is give him your name and telephone # and he'll call you back sometime next week to get your order information.... Call in!!!! common everyone..... this first call dosn't commit you to it just yet.... but like I've said many times The more people the cheaper it will be..... Just call his cell phone that's all ya have to do!!!!!

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 02-10-2003, 01:20 PM
Ticallion

Guys, please read the first post carefully. I will work the deal out, as i said, don't start discussing the price with him yet, because I made up the price list with the boss at stebro, not Andy. He is just the person that you're supposed to call in order to give the information. I will work it out once everything is in place, and everyone has called in. Once again, he doesn't know about the pricing that I discussed with the boss. So please don't ask him about the price.
Old 02-10-2003, 04:51 PM

additional info

I haven't called yet, but plan to tomorrow morning.

I also want to order the high flow CAT, should I mention that then, or wait for the second call?
Old 02-11-2003, 05:56 AM
Ticallion

Mention exactly what you will be ordering please
Old 02-11-2003, 07:27 AM

Quantos?

Anyone get the price yet?

Did you buy the visor that was listed in here?
Old 02-11-2003, 07:45 AM

as Tacilloin said earlier, he will be discussing the price as soon as the orders have all come in.... Rember calling today dosen't mean that you pay today.. It just gets you on the "reserved for and awesome price deal" list... early next week Tacillion will talk to the boss of the company and work out a killer price for us.... That is what we will get. and then is when you pay for it... For now though if you are even half way thinking that you want a system, call in!!!!! then if later you decide that the price just isn't for you don't go through with the final order.... That's it... But I believe that everyone will be impressed with the final price...... One more thing... When you talk to ROSS, don't ask him about the price.... He dosen't know about the deal that is going through his boss. all you have to do is tell him your name and phone number. If he tells you a price just think of it as like "yea right, if you only knew" ........ That's what I did when I called him and he told me 10% off.... I just thought to myself as I hung up, "ha if you only knew about the things in the works".... There ya go..... Common and get the exaust system that was built to replace the stock system for more power and better sound!!!!

** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 02-11-2003, 07:47 AM

Exclamation

The deal is for this week only!!!! Don't delay!!!! Call in so that we can all get a great deal!!!!!

Old 02-11-2003, 07:47 AM

interesting

Well, I called this morning, gave him my info, and he passed me off to his assistant Dan, to process the order.

Which was fine, but I didn't get anything more than a 10% discount.

I thought he was just holding are info, any idea on what is going on?

I didn't complete the order, but I have to confirm or cancel by tomorow.

Little help!!!
Old 02-11-2003, 08:27 AM
Vern!

Yeah, I got the same 10% offer and pass-off to Dan. Is this the price that we are supposed to be getting? I was quoted a total price of $733.50 (with $41 shipping). Dan knew all about the group buy, and stated that 10% is what we were giving. Well?

<Edited for price info while I was on the phone with Dan>

Last edited by Vern!; 02-11-2003 at 08:47 AM.
Old 02-11-2003, 08:27 AM
Strictly Subaru

Hi Guys,

I called Andy on his cell this morning and it transfered me to his voice mail, so I left him my particulars. I'll keep everyone posted on how I make out.
Old 02-11-2003, 08:30 AM
Ticallion

Dude, he is just taking name and number. Not the order. Ugh. Andy is confusing the hell out of everyone. I'll have to call him up on thursday to figure everything out. That's my one day off this week sorry bout this guys... its because i dealt with three different people to work this deal out I'll see if I can call him during my lunch break, but no promises.
-Ross
Old 02-11-2003, 08:33 AM
Ticallion

Quote:
Originally posted by Vern!
Yeah, I got the same 10% offer and pass-off to Dan. Is this the price that we are supposed to be getting? Is there a particular reason no one has posted the actual price they were quoted?
Well the whole deal is this, I talked to my uncle last fall, who talked to his boss, and gave me the price list that i mentioned in the other thread. I wouldn't have given you the prices if I hadn't talked to him in the first place. Since then, I havent been able to reach my uncle's boss because he wasnt in the office the last time I called. He was the one that gave me the prices. I gotta get my uncle to sort this out.

In the meantime, PLEASE ONLY CALL TO PROVIDE NAME AND NUMBER. DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER JUST YET. JUST TELL HIM THAT YOU'RE CALLING FROM THE SVX CLUB TO BE PLACED ON THE GROUP PURCHASE LIST. I will work things out either today at lunch or on thursday. Thanks, and I appologize for the confusion.
-Ross
Old 02-11-2003, 08:48 AM

Everyone that called should recall and tell him just that... To be placed on the SVX club group buy list...... That's what I think.. I'm gonna do that... And I'll tell him that everyone that calls about an SVX should be added to that list too.

Old 02-11-2003, 10:00 AM
Vern!

I just recieved a call from Dan, the owner of Stebro. He actually has been checking out the Yahoo board (You guys STILL use that? Drop that old and busted, get with the new hotness already!)
He requested that I post the following:

The discount schedule is
0-10 orders = 10% off
11-20 orders = 15% off
and so on. Right now he has 6 "potential" orders.
Old 02-11-2003, 10:08 AM

What's the cost of the system in US dollars??? Without the discount??? and with the discount.