Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Upcoming Meets

Old 03-07-2008, 02:01 PM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
I would say the rest of us meeting in Manch (Back of the Best Buy parking lot in Mall of New Hampshire) should meet @ 4, and you just head over as soon as you can, we'll wait. That way we can get rolling ASAP so as to have dinner at a normal time, because we still have to get all the way down to Boston, and get to the restaurant.

People meeting us at the T station at Sullivan Square should shoot to be there around... 530? Maybe 6? How long would it take from Manch to get there, assuming we leave at or around 430?

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap
Old 03-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie
I may drive in...... IF I get the car back together..... The meth system is all installed. I am just waiting on the ultrablack to set on the different pieces of my manifold. Tomorrow I will hopefully get it all back together and running....
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1995 Spec-ish Miata - track car
1957 CJ-5
Old 03-07-2008, 03:06 PM

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie
what restaurant? Someone said Faneuil Hall... Bertuccis?
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1957 CJ-5
Old 03-07-2008, 03:37 PM
Subaru Swapper

Send a message via AIM to AFBeefcake
I'll try to get to Manchester by 4:30, but I mite be a couple minutes late.
Old 03-07-2008, 04:16 PM
Locker Link Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksubie View Post
what restaurant? Someone said Faneuil Hall... Bertuccis?
I thought they were going to The Black Rose, which sounds interesting... I've never been there anyway.
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?
Old 03-08-2008, 08:03 AM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Yes, it's called the black Rose. Its not in Quincy market/Fannuel Hall, but I do remember walking by it...

So I know its close! Just meet us at Sullivan Square T station, Bobby.

So are you going make it, Speedklix? I want to know ahead of time how many people are coming so we can wait if necissary.

Aaron, we'll wait, don't worry about it.

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap
Old 03-08-2008, 09:16 AM

Sullivan sq is incredibly inconvenient for me.... It also means I would have to leave dinner earlier because sullivan sq puts me further away from my soccer game.
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1957 CJ-5
Old 03-08-2008, 09:53 AM
Locker Link Solution

Nah, don't count on it. It would have been cool, but I knew for a while I had to be at my inlaws on sunday.
Quote:
Sullivan sq is incredibly inconvenient for me.... It also means I would have to leave dinner earlier because sullivan sq puts me further away from my soccer game.
I would just do alewife guys.. Thats where I used to go for Sox games, it wouldn't be a major detour, get off 93 onto 95, get onto 2 and cruise in... Alewife is right off 2 and easy to get back on.
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Old 03-08-2008, 10:27 AM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedklix View Post
Nah, don't count on it. It would have been cool, but I knew for a while I had to be at my inlaws on sunday.

I would just do alewife guys.. Thats where I used to go for Sox games, it wouldn't be a major detour, get off 93 onto 95, get onto 2 and cruise in... Alewife is right off 2 and easy to get back on.
Well if we could get down a clear picture then one of us coming from Manch can lead on it. I just know that I've always gone to Sullivan square cause of being on 93. If we don't have a problem getting lost that's cool. I didn't know Bobby had a game tomorrow. I guess I'll hit map quest and get something down. Besides I guess on a Sunday night it might be hard to find a spot at Sullivan sqr. I'll check and post back up.
For those of us meeting up in Manchester it shouldn't be too long of a trip. I'm used to taking 95 which means having to go all the way to Seabrook to catch 95(I hate tolls) then head down and that was to go to bayside. This is just to the T. I would guess little over and hour to maybe 2 hrs at the worst. Depends on convoy speed and if we get lost.
-Gaddis
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 03-08-2008, 10:40 AM
Locker Link Solution

i can't remember the exit number, have to look it up on the "t" site... but you literally pull off rt 2 and turn into the garage...

http://mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/s...p?stopId=10029
and...
Mbta-Alewife (subway station), Cambridge, Massachusetts <- switch it to "birds eye"
you actually come in from the left in that default view, under the corkscrew that sits off to the side of the main garage, when you change the view to show that face of the parking garage you'll see 3 turn-in/outs... the third one down is the one you want to pull in, the rest are drop off/pickups... or you can pull right in the front if you like doing it the easy way.

Last edited by Speedklix; 03-08-2008 at 11:36 AM.
Old 03-08-2008, 05:22 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Quote:
(12:30)Is that the one by the UMass campus and the bayside Expo Center? If it is that's a good choice actually. Let me know cause in that case we might just take 101 to 95 rather than 93.

(okay I didn't have a connection for a while so I left to do other things. posting at 7:30)
Okay I kind of have an issue with one of the tires on my 18's that I spent a good 1/2 hour to hour swapping back on. It's not holding air, likely the bead seal. No cuts gashes or holes just loosing pressure quickly. I Slime'd it but still doing it. I'll either get that resolved or have to throw my stockers with winter tires back on. I'll let you know.
-Gaddis
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 03-08-2008, 06:16 PM

I dont think so..... it is in Arlington I believe..... My car is back together except for possibly needing to ultrablack the methanol jet.. Otherwise I think I am good to go.....
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1957 CJ-5
Old 03-09-2008, 10:10 AM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Alewife Station and I got dirrections for from Manch

Quote:
I dont think so..... it is in Arlington I believe..... My car is back together except for possibly needing to ultrablack the methanol jet.. Otherwise I think I am good to go.....
Okay I've got dirrections set now. It's mostly just 93 down into Cambridge. Hopefully Alicia can co-pilot well enough for me to not make a wrong turn. the dirrections say it'll only take 53 minutes to get there from Manchester. We'll see if we can make that 45 or even 40. . SVX FTW! Now I just need some of my outside stuff to dry out from last night's rain and tire fiasco. So I'll either get the issue resolved about the 18's or throw the stockers back on witht he winter tires like I said prior. I'll see you all there.
-Gaddis

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 03-09-2008, 02:49 PM

stuck in the driveway....... I am not driving a car with a pegged afr (on the rich side) not to mention my tps is all screwed up, and now my speedo is not working.....
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1957 CJ-5
Old 03-10-2008, 03:12 AM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Quote:
stuck in the driveway....... I am not driving a car with a pegged afr (on the rich side) not to mention my tps is all screwed up, and now my speedo is not working.....
Well when I set a date to meet up with that guy to go get my new set of rims I'll let you know and try to plan some time to go help you with the car. I"m not likelying the sound of your speedo's not working either. We'll dinner was good. the "Meet" didn't go so much as we hoped. I got a tire that wasn't holding air by the time I got to manchester and I rode with Craig giving dirrections as best I could with Aaron following. Since Bobby was stuck we wound up turning back around and going to Sullivan Sqr. T station and going in from there. Craig dropped me off back at my car at the mall. I threw enough air into get me home and at 10:45 throw the stock tires back on for work which I have to leave for now. Sorry no pics from me. But we'll be planning the next meet for 2-4 months from now with lots of time for people to be able to make it. Later all.
-Gaddis

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis