Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northeast Region
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2005, 08:53 PM
Namaah

just asking because i pass a barcelona in the mornings out of Mt.V on my way to the cross county down cloumbus
Old 06-21-2005, 09:41 PM
pnyklr

A barcelona? Mine is green I dont usually get up early in the morning - lol
Old 06-26-2005, 10:23 AM
Doug Edwards

I have a 1992 and need a transmission

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino179
wasup, a junker in hunts point tells me he can get an svx, but he doesnt wanna get it becuz he doesnt think the parts will sell but i told him that i might have a few people who might want parts. if you want anything let me know so i can tell him and maybe he can get it for us. i call dibs on the muffler and radiator. all he knows is that the engine is blown. ill try and find out more info for you guys ..... peace
MY 1992 tranny just bit the dust. Should I get it rebuilt or go after a used tranny like in this junker in NYC?
Thanks

Doug
Old 07-16-2005, 11:42 PM

Send a message via AIM to dino179
if i were you id get it rebuilt. i doubt you would be able to find a good used tranny from an svx, unless you plan to put a tranny in from a different subaru vehicle. and even then you still really wouldnt know how long the tranny would last. i say get it rebuilt put a new filter and tranny cooler in then push your tranny really hard so it can mess up before the warrenty ends. if it doesnt mess up you have nothing to worry about.

good luck
Old 07-17-2005, 07:12 PM
pnyklr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaah
just asking because i pass a barcelona in the mornings out of Mt.V on my way to the cross county down cloumbus

Where is that SVX at I have yet to see one near here (but I hear of one in White Plains)