Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 04-29-2001, 08:40 AM
picklesbitch

I don't know you, but hope this helps. Everything happens for a reason. We may never learn the reason, we just have to accept it, and do our best to get through the rough times, knowing that there is a master plan for each of us. I've found that when I lose something or someone, if I do what's right, something better eventually comes along, and it's been worth the wait for me.
Mike
Old 05-02-2001, 05:37 AM
cozykat

Unhappy

Hey, it's been awhile since we last chatted. I was wondering how you have been. I'm sorry to hear of your losses..
But hopefully it was for the best and things will get better
At least you know you have friends here, who are willing to listen if you need to rant or anything.. I'm one
Take care,
Marisa
Old 05-04-2001, 09:04 AM
Rev Hard

thanks again...

I realize it is not often you "hear" my voice around here anymore, but it does mean alot, and i do try to stop in at least weekly. You guys are all very cool people in my book. Thanks......

Paul
*custom plates on the CRX "LUNATIK"*
Old 05-04-2001, 04:03 PM
Jedi Member

Paul, i am truly sorry about your loss. same thing happened to me last year (from a 17 year old's point of view, and no car) and i hated how i knew what everyone was going to say... "it's bad now but it'll get better", "you'll look back and laugh" but the words don't help much, it's the people behind them. know that we're all here and understand what you're going through, (in some way or another) and be comforted with thoughts of your new future. to be cliche... "sometime in the future you'll look back and realize that without this moment in your life, everything would be completely different." at least, that's how i look at it now.

take care, and treat yourself well.
'01 Legacy Outback, White,
Old 05-09-2001, 08:49 AM
**92SVX**

Hopefully things are now on the upswing for you! I am new member to this organization...but let me say this...EVERYBODY HERE IS GREAT!!! It's time to pull up! SVX's are getting rare to find...parts, even more so! I have my eye on about a 1/2 dozen...so if you're interested...Paul, the time is now!