Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > Down Under

Old 06-04-2004, 06:24 AM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Thumbs up

OK, James

All God's chillun love Ferraris, but what exactly have you got against celebrants??

I can see this girl has years ahead of her trying various schemes and therapies to get you to see reality without Ferrari red tinted spectacles.

Joe

Just noticed your first line "in my immature days". Getting married will sober you up and iron out all that "immaturity"

Well, most of it.........
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl
Old 06-07-2004, 05:56 AM
Timbo

To James and Cassie,

You sly dog!! No wonder you're sneaking off to Ireland - that Cassie's darn gorgeous! The mean average of good lookin' folks is going to drop by quite some considerable points when you two leave our golden shores.

Great shots of the wedding party and The Harbour - makes me feel a little homesick for the couple of years I spent in Sydney in the late 80's. Should also make our international friends a tad jealous as well when they see the shots.

Can understand your angst when you saw the pearlie at the wharf - esp. after having to relinquish your own SVX a while back. I really miss mine and haven't seen it or any other since it went a couple of months ago. A friend says he saw it on a news report on TV doing donuts at a 'riceburner' convention at Scarborough and thought it was me. Not likely, but I'd like to meet the waster who could get it to do that!! Must have taken a serious flogging to get it to be able to spin all four wheels. I do know that it ended up at Aberdeen Wholesalers so it could have gone to any tosser from there. I even initially thought the wreck you spotted in Melbourne might have been mine but the miles didn't quite add up unless the new 'proud' owner clocked up a lot in his circle work.

Anyway, Congratulations to both of you on what looks to have been a wonderful day. May you have a long and joyous life together and may you be blessed with all the happiness that finding your life partner can bring.

All the best from The West.

P.S. If you happen to bump into a rather unfortunate looking, bedraggled young Aussie in Dublin who looks like he doesn't know what day it is - that's my son Craig who's been dubbed 'The Most Unfortunate Westerner In Vietnam' by the locals. Be kind to him - he needs a bit of a break of good luck!!

Regards,
Timbo

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: