Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale

Old 08-18-2008, 04:14 PM

FS: Spare set of SVX gauges (+ extra gauge bulbs & holders)

I have a partially disassembled spare set of SVX gauges for sale. I bought these to experiment with painting silver 'rings' around the stock gauge faces. The final version and what I was trying to achieve (that I sold with my car) you can see here:

The blue was achieved by replacing the two 'overhead' bulbs with blue LED's. With white faced gauges, you can get the faces any color as long as it is available in an LED.

This spare set of gauges is fully functional, but some of the mounting tabs are broken. The mileage is 166260 (the first number can't be seen in the pic, but it's there). Even with the broken tabs, these should mount up just fine (at least that's what the seller had told me).

Included with the gauges is an almost complete extra set of gauge bulbs. When I installed white face gauge overlays on my SVX, I took the time to replace all of the gauge bulbs with LED's.

What you get:
- Gauge cluster (with bulbs)
- Gauge overlay with 'rings' painted silver - not perfect, but looks decent from an arms length away.

- Gauge cover (clear)

- Box of spare incandescent bulbs

What's missing:
- A couple of screws
- The idiot light overlay: the smoked plastic cover piece is there - the overlay with the idiot light pictograms is missing.

$20 shipped

Last edited by gsodonis; 08-18-2008 at 04:21 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: