SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2003, 03:33 PM
greg

Angry I'm losing faith in Subaru!

After a long year of transmissions not working properly and over $10,000.00 in repairs, I am finally getting mad. I have tried to hold my cool to this point but NOT anymore. I am on the fourth tranny in 10 months and this one too, is acting up. I want it fixed so I bring it to the dealership. They do find the problem ( a very audible and felt "thunk" of the rear wheels when the front wheels loose traction.) They have the area district rep. from Subaru test the car also. Yes he hears the sound too. But according to the rep. an SVX runs that way and there is no problem at this time with the transmission! WHAT??? How the hell do you figure the rear wheels jerking so hard when they engage it feels like the front wheels are in first gear and the rear go into first and about remove you from the road! What happend to active safety? Or is it now active accident occurence? So I called 1-800-SUBARU-3... The customer service lady tells me the area rep here is apparently the sole proprietor of Fugi Heavy Industries, because he has no superior at all and no other person in the company has more superiority than him. I am pissed by this time. Not to mention the fact that the security system worked geat when the car was dropped off. Now a 3 hr. charge must be paid by me to repair the malfunction that they caused? What? It goes on and on but I just need to vent and see if anyone knows a "big" person that works for Subaru? Any help would be appreciated and/also any search words for a fix it myself digram of the security system could help!

-G