How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 09-21-2006, 09:37 AM
No longer blue member

Send a message via AIM to SubaSteevo
Another thing Subaru wagons are good for...

PG-13ish
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/201339695.html

And unfortunately, no, I was not one of the parties involved

Member #895(the member formerly known as BurgundyBeast)
01' MSM Lexus IS300
Old 09-21-2006, 10:39 AM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
Cute...wondering on truthfulness though.
Old 09-21-2006, 10:46 PM
Locker Link Solution

Not that odd.
I visited my sister last weekend and we actually got ice cream (peanut butter dibs) in the super market to watch a car loaded with groceries and the driver door WIDE open in the middle of a lightly populated but busy shopping plaza for about a half hour. It was night and we just wanted to see if people tried to rip it off or not. We nearly called the police thinking the owner may have been mugged, but they eventually emerged the pizza and pasta joint. We had fun killing the time though, and watching the reactions of people who DID notice the car (~20%) was amusing.

I also tend to pay real close attention to my surroundings and several times I have overheard couples in restraunts who are clearly married but not to eachother... then have seen them in the corner of the parking lot doing much more than kiss and pet. I'm serious, i've seen this about 3 times before.
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?
Old 09-22-2006, 12:29 AM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedklix
Not that odd.
I visited my sister last weekend and we actually got ice cream (peanut butter dibs) in the super market to watch a car loaded with groceries and the driver door WIDE open in the middle of a lightly populated but busy shopping plaza for about a half hour. It was night and we just wanted to see if people tried to rip it off or not. We nearly called the police thinking the owner may have been mugged, but they eventually emerged the pizza and pasta joint. We had fun killing the time though, and watching the reactions of people who DID notice the car (~20%) was amusing.

I also tend to pay real close attention to my surroundings and several times I have overheard couples in restraunts who are clearly married but not to eachother... then have seen them in the corner of the parking lot doing much more than kiss and pet. I'm serious, i've seen this about 3 times before.
I have a pic of a 90 Legacy wagon with 1/2 ton of lumber in it! Another one has a range, WITH a microwave in the box, and the rear hatch closed. And another, with the tires smoking, as it comes out of the figure 8 at the autocross., and loaded with firewood to the roof. etc.! I have NEVER used my legacy in such a manor!
I need MORE ROOM!!!
HOWEVER, we went camping and got rained out and 5 of us slept in a 65 Plymouth Baracuda!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry
Old 09-22-2006, 06:44 PM
Ren-Ma Osu

I'm so embarassed to admit I read the whole thing -- ugh. SVXers do it better.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: