Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 05-04-2006, 04:14 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Cool pics! Especially the one where he's decorated his bed. It's as if he's posing in defiance.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 05-04-2006, 04:20 PM
<<<Alcyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipa
Short legs, long body . . . Is he part Dachshund?

Dan

PS: What are you doing up at this time of night?
Old 05-04-2006, 05:06 PM
Bipa

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelisevil
Short legs, long body . . . Is he part Dachshund?

Dan

PS: What are you doing up at this time of night?
It isn't all that late... about 1 am here.... will be taking Little Joe out for his last walk soon. He does manage to sleep through the night until 7am without any accidents, but only if I take him out for a last pee at around 1am. During the day, especially when it is warm and he's drinking more water, pee breaks can be anywhere from every 2 to 4 hours <sigh>

I was told that he was around 7 months old, but after taking a look at his papers, it turns out he's younger. He's listed as being born Nov 20th!

Yeah... he has a lot of Daschund in him, but he's bigger than a regular "dackle" (German slang for Daschund). Joe is already bigger than a normal adult, and he's still growing! His mother looked like she had quite a bit of Jack Russel in her. Father is unknown. I'm just really pleased with his character and disposition. He's a real sweetheart, and if he isn't as fast or energetic as Kaya was, well... it just makes it a little easier for me to tire him out with walks and play

Old 05-04-2006, 05:21 PM
Bipa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
Cool pics! Especially the one where he's decorated his bed. It's as if he's posing in defiance.
Yeah.... that was a funny situation. I was in the den checking out ebay for a new dog crate since ours is too small. (The one in the photo was sent back to the animal rescue group.) Hubby fell asleep on his chair in the living room while he was supposed to be watching the little guy. Last I saw them, they were snoozing together. 20 minutes later I go to get a cup of coffee, and that is what I saw... Little Joe sitting in the middle of the floor happily chewing on a roll of paper towels while Hubby is oblivious, sleeping through it all. I knew Hubby wouldn't believe what had happened so I grabbed the camera and took some shots before cleaning up. I always have the camera and extra batteries handy now

Speaking of ebay, I am very proud of myself. I did some extensive research on various dog crates available here in Germany and finally found one I liked that met my requirements. The online prices ranged from 60-80 euro plus shipping (tax incl). The local pet shop was selling them for 75. Then I saw that on the German ebay, there's a pet store that lets one crate go with no reserve every two days. So I watched, and waited, and ended up grabbing one for 36.38 euro + 8.50 shipping. Excellent! And just to make me feel even better, the next auction had the same crate being sold for 42.09 + 8.50. That really made my day!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: