SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 12:56 PM

Re: Just wante to apologize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77 View Post
Dang--how have I managed to keep my mouth shut???

Lee
You did good, Lee!

Your wise choice certainly didn't go unnoticed!

Keith
Old 09-04-2010, 01:09 PM
Cruisin' in Gator Country
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX Classic SVX

Submitted in jest. Ben (and Dave) will always be remembered as going out of their way to make us feel welcome as first timers at Reading.

Gene and the other Ben
1994 SVX LSi AWD 95K - Emerald Pearl (sold)
1992 SVX LS-L AWD 115K - Dark Teal 4.44 swap (sold)
Old 09-04-2010, 01:13 PM
Soobologist

Send a message via AIM to subeman90
Registered SVX

this thread has more retarded in it then this picture.

Old 09-04-2010, 01:17 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hocrest View Post
So Ben, how about if Tom would revise his description to;

Secondly, why should generosity allow poor behavior on the board? If I make a $1,000 contribution to the next server and send parts to the mod's should I be allowed to break the rules and post "street racing stories" and nudity in the "Supercar" thread?

There are certain members that have been temp and perma banned in the past due to their behavior. I know that you have agreed with some of those decisions. Do you feel that they should not have been punished if they donated more to "the cause"?
It shouldn't, however, apparently this site has become a friend of moderator and all others site as evidenced by Keith still being here using his word turds to offend others. Had the moderators done their job rather and done what they should have long ago regarding his behavior and baiting then I wouldn't have felt the need to bring their hypocritical favortism to light.

There was apparently nothing wrong by the moderators with him insulting Mike so much that he didn't even offer the thread poster some of his experiences from buying cars sight unseen. I sat and watched as 3 of them looked at the thread before posting.

Mike would have tons of info to provide the newbe since he has bought what 100 cars site unseen and never once needed to sue over his stupidity. It just wasn't worth it to him with word turd around. To me that just goes to show the downward spiral of this site under its current moderation unit.

Oh and Earl, here is your link.
http://www.democrats.org/a/2002/06/donate_by_phone.php
Just send me a copy of the receipt.

Last edited by benebob; 09-04-2010 at 01:20 PM.
Old 09-04-2010, 01:22 PM

Send a message via AIM to Green1995SVX Send a message via Yahoo to Green1995SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by benebob View Post
It shouldn't, however, apparently this site has become a friend of moderator and all others site as evidenced by Keith still being here using his word turds to offend others. Had the moderators done their job rather and done what they should have long ago regarding his behavior and baiting then I wouldn't have felt the need to bring their hypocritical favortism to light.

There was apparently nothing wrong by the moderators with him insulting Mike so much that he didn't even offer the thread poster some of his experiences from buying cars sight unseen. I sat and watched as 3 of them looked at the site before posting.

Mike would have tons of info to provide the newbe since he has bought what 100 cars site unseen and never once needed to sue over his stupidity. It just wasn't worth it to him with word turd around. To me that just goes to show the downward spiral of this site under its current moderation unit.

Oh and Earl, here is your link.
http://www.democrats.org/a/2002/06/donate_by_phone.php
Just send me a copy of the receipt.
Ben,

Thank you, so much, for pointing this out. I appreciate your posts, and am glad that you are speaking up on my behalf. You hit the nail on the head.

Oh, hey! I bought an XJR this week. LOVE it!

Mike
2001 Audi S8
Old 09-04-2010, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subeman90 View Post
this thread has more retarded in it then this picture.

That laugh made my day, Matt!
2001 Audi S8
Old 09-04-2010, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX View Post
really?? I am just poking a little fun with Ben, but if we are all gonna get defensive about proper spelling and the multiple definitions of words... Thats deep

Tom
Tom, if there is going to be a "pity party" please let me know as soon as possible... I have a busy schedule!

Thanks,
Keith
Old 09-04-2010, 01:43 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green1995SVX View Post
Ben,

Thank you, so much, for pointing this out. I appreciate your posts, and am glad that you are speaking up on my behalf. You hit the nail on the head.

Oh, hey! I bought an XJR this week. LOVE it!

Mike

Not just your behalf, it could have been Ca$h posting there trying to offer advice to a newbe and I would have done the same thing. It just so happened it was someone who IMO had as much to offer the individual as probably anyone else on the site regarding his thread. To get chased away like that by someone who shouldn't be here at this point anyway IMO is just another coil on the spiral.

Congrats on the Jag, turn that sport mode on so it shifts above 2 grand and turn off that traction control and go have some fun at a 7mpg rate.

Last edited by benebob; 09-04-2010 at 01:45 PM.
Old 09-04-2010, 01:49 PM

Is this the "viscous" remark that hurt Mikes feelings when he injected himself into the post unsolicited criticism me?

"A friendly suggestion... careful, even though you obviously are not an established dealer with a physical location, web site, etc." This was merely a friendly warning that times have changed because of the internet laws".

Since the "Ben and KWren" warning, I have made no personal attacks, or responded to those directed to me with a personal attack . Look it up!

The ones I made previously were ONLY in response to those aimed at me. I never initiated even one.

However if a "pity party for two" is gotten up, please let me know about that one as well!

Thanks,
Keith
Old 09-04-2010, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwren View Post
Is this the "viscous" remark that hurt Mikes feelings when he injected himself into the post unsolicited criticism me?

"A friendly suggestion... careful, even though you obviously are not an established dealer with a physical location, web site, etc." This was merely a friendly warning that times have changed because of the internet laws".

Since the "Ben and KWren" warning, I have made no personal attacks, or responded to those directed to me with a personal attack . Look it up!

The ones I made previously were ONLY in response to those aimed at me. I never initiated even one.

However if a "pity party for two" is gotten up, please let me know about that one as well!

Thanks,
Keith
Keith-

I am a licensed, bonded dealer in Pennsylvania with a physical location on the second busiest street in the region. I'm not sure how it's obvious that I'm none of these things.

Mike
2001 Audi S8
Old 09-04-2010, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green1995SVX View Post
Keith-

I am a licensed, bonded dealer in Pennsylvania with a physical location on the second busiest street in the region. I'm not sure how it's obvious that I'm none of these things.

Mike
Now I apologize! I have to assume that you have periodically advertised your car "dealership" on this SVX form and I inadvertently missed it.

However, I did pull up this "second busiest street in the region" on Google earth since this mess all started and, not knowing exactly when this "I am a licensed, bonded dealer in Pennsylvania with a physical location on the second busiest street in the region" all started, it must be since the last street camera shots on Google Earth.

Again, I am sorry if my reply offended you. It was unintentional.

Please accept my apology.

Keith
Old 09-04-2010, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwren View Post
Now I apologize! I have to assume that you have periodically advertised your car "dealership" on this SVX form and I inadvertently missed it.

However, I did pull up this "second busiest street in the region" on Google earth since this mess all started and, not knowing exactly when this "I am a licensed, bonded dealer in Pennsylvania with a physical location on the second busiest street in the region" all started, it must be since the last street camera shots on Google Earth.

Again, I am sorry if my reply offended you. It was unintentional.

Please accept my apology.

Keith
I do accept your apology. I have been in the car business for all of my adult life, working for others. I opened my dealership on May first of this year. I too apologize if I said anything to offend you.

I refrain from advertising cars on this site (aside for the link in my signature) because I don't believe it's in the spirit of this site. We're here for SVXs.

2001 Audi S8

Last edited by Green1995SVX; 09-04-2010 at 02:09 PM.
Old 09-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Soobologist

Send a message via AIM to subeman90
Registered SVX

never mind.... Mike beat me to it.
Old 09-04-2010, 02:32 PM

I checked out your inventory several days ago and found a bunch of AUDIs! I also am a big fan of the AUDI!

Take care,
Keith
Old 09-04-2010, 02:35 PM

Congratulations on the wise decision to work for yourself!

Only way to fly...

Keith
Closed Thread