Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northeast Region

View Poll Results: Convoy
Lets make a convoy 5 100.00%
I'd rather go alone 0 0%
I don't want to go 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2005, 03:11 PM
Back Road Blazer

Send a message via AIM to black beast
Arrow Reading 7 convoy

Hey is anyone interested in having a convoy to Reading? NH people, come on lets make a showing, unlike tri-state. So Convoy, long drive made short by cool cars in a line
'94 ebony pearl, with orange "silicone" hoses, painted beauty cover, Tom's Intake, Dayles Cold air intake; with HKS mega suction foam air filter, 3in header back exhaust, STI ground wires, euro front fascia, euro front grill, reactive 17in wheels, Nitto Invo's, Drilled and slotted rotors, stainless break lines, Koni strut inserts, Drop springs, 5MT, shotshifter, Clutchmasters clutch, ACT prolite flywheel, EL Glow gauges, The ECUTune stage 2. To Do: Cams, port and polish, etc.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:30 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

Its like a year away man

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network
Old 05-15-2005, 09:03 PM
Back Road Blazer

Plan early, that way no opps, planned something at the same time.
'94 ebony pearl, with orange "silicone" hoses, painted beauty cover, Tom's Intake, Dayles Cold air intake; with HKS mega suction foam air filter, 3in header back exhaust, STI ground wires, euro front fascia, euro front grill, reactive 17in wheels, Nitto Invo's, Drilled and slotted rotors, stainless break lines, Koni strut inserts, Drop springs, 5MT, shotshifter, Clutchmasters clutch, ACT prolite flywheel, EL Glow gauges, The ECUTune stage 2. To Do: Cams, port and polish, etc.
Old 05-23-2005, 08:51 AM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
I want to go to Reading next year but cant make it unless its in june/july/august. Maybe someone could plan it in one of those months .

dustin

1992 Ebony LS-L w/191k miles Mods: a few and acouple more

1995 Brilliant Red L/AWD w/154k miles Mods: Stebro catback exhaust, K&N drop in filter, ECUtune ST1v5, 4.44, lots of JDM goodies

1992 Pearly LS-L w/154k miles Sold Mods: 4.11, rust

2008 DGM Legacy spec.B w/245k miles Mods: Cryotune Stage3, VF52, bushings galore, STi pink springs, Bilstein HDs

My Locker

The only man alive who drives three "Subu SVS's".......according to my insurance company
Old 05-24-2005, 03:43 PM
Back Road Blazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxcess
Daylight Saving Time starts on Sunday, April 2, 2006
Easter Sunday is April 16, 2006

That leaves April 7, 8, and 9 .. or ..April 21, 22, 23
That's the date's so far, look in on the Reading meet, Reading 7 sign up to voice your stament, already 17 people signed up thou.
Old 05-26-2005, 09:43 PM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama
we got a mighty convoy.......

sure im up for a good ol convoy.
Car #26..'97 SVX Silver (120k and climbing)
previous SVXi:
Car #24..'94 SVX Ebony 216k (sold)
car #18..'97 SVX LSI "Ebby" Pearl 175k (sold)
car #19..'97 SVX LSI Brilliant Red 103k (sold)
car #14..'92 SVX Claret LS-L Touring (sold)
car #13..'94 SVX Laguna Blue LS (sold)
Old 05-27-2005, 05:51 PM
Back Road Blazer

Its a long drive and as I remember the Mass Pike did not have many cops on it, but the speed will be dictated by the group as a whole. Does anyone have a radar detecor?
Old 06-07-2005, 12:24 AM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by black beast
Does anyone have a radar detecor?
i can see if the officer i know (my gf's uncle) that uses his as a cruiser, if its working right atthe time (see "odd loss of power" thread)... then we may not have to worry about such a problem beings he can possibly be aware of location of any/all police that are catching speeders on that route, id also be concerned about aircraft too

but hey... one ticket wont be too bad, a couple points on my license i probably deserved anyway and a small fine wont kill the convoy fun for me.... besides....of all the things we've done that we SHOULD'VE gotten tickets for already ..... im sure id have it coming anyway and im sure im notthe only one that would agree

also i went to worcester yesterday via 89 to 93 to 495 to 190 and back via 495 to rt 3 to 93 to 89 and i spotted only 3 cruisers total of the 300 or so mile trip. (2 at construction sites and one on the northbound lane that probably would have pulled me over if he could find a turnaround...thank god for railing devided medians)... i averaged 80-100mph for the most part...... though i used a dumbass in a honda as my "radar bait" and let him speed ahead of me for a good portion of my trip down 93

i suggest we just wing it and take responsibility if we get pulled over.... or just find some good radar bait to follow ahead... im sure some pimped out saturns or VWs and hondas will try to "impress" us by passing us throughout our trip.
Car #26..'97 SVX Silver (120k and climbing)
previous SVXi:
Car #24..'94 SVX Ebony 216k (sold)
car #18..'97 SVX LSI "Ebby" Pearl 175k (sold)
car #19..'97 SVX LSI Brilliant Red 103k (sold)
car #14..'92 SVX Claret LS-L Touring (sold)
car #13..'94 SVX Laguna Blue LS (sold)

Last edited by kuroneko_sama; 06-07-2005 at 12:30 AM.
Old 06-08-2005, 09:56 AM
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie
Impress
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1995 Spec-ish Miata - track car
1957 CJ-5
Old 06-09-2005, 08:31 AM
Back Road Blazer

So I am lost, your gf uncle is a cop and he will do what?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: