Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > MOD Mania > Other Mods

Old 10-08-2007, 11:31 PM
Jordan

Stebro exhaust

So I have concluded that many svx owners agree that the Stebro cat-back exhaust is one of the better sounding setups avaliable. I would like to know from the people who are fortunate enough to own the system what they used for the "rest" of the components in the exhaust system. I understand that there is no aftermarket headers avaliable, "I saw a rumor of Stebro making them?" but i would like to know what catalytic converters, resonators, etc are recommended with the Stebro system, and diameter sizes recommended for my stock svx, with a Stage III hopefully in the future, "as long as ECUtune still makes the system in the next ~10 years when I could actually afford it
Also, are there any people out there who can recommend another solution to an exhaust setup that sounds equally well as the Stebro setup? If so, please explain the components, and any sound clips of stebro or other nice setups would be much appreciated!
Old 10-09-2007, 01:11 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Well most of the guys are doing custom setups... check with svxfiles for the headers... or check Appstate's thread in this mod section for more info...

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 10-10-2007, 02:51 PM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Ive got the OEM system until the Stebro center/rear section. Its a beautiful sound that sends shivers up your spine at WOT.

Dustin

1992 Ebony LS-L w/191k miles Mods: a few and acouple more

1995 Brilliant Red L/AWD w/154k miles Mods: Stebro catback exhaust, K&N drop in filter, ECUtune ST1v5, 4.44, lots of JDM goodies

1992 Pearly LS-L w/154k miles Sold Mods: 4.11, rust

2008 DGM Legacy spec.B w/245k miles Mods: Cryotune Stage3, VF52, bushings galore, STi pink springs, Bilstein HDs

My Locker

The only man alive who drives three "Subu SVS's".......according to my insurance company