Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Technical Q & A
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2001, 08:44 AM
British Car Junky

Send a message via AIM to EveryShadeofBlue Send a message via Yahoo to EveryShadeofBlue
Sorry to get your worked up JP We all have our dealer horror stories I think. What's unfortunate about mine is that my dealer is really one of the best in the country (They only sell Subaru) and they have a very competent staff and an impeccable reputation. They have fixed things in the past right the first time, I've never had to go back for them to fix their mistakes. They have even saved me money and aggravation by finding out simple solutions. I had a stalling problem that was due to the battery not being tied down properly. They did great work on that. But this latest debacle I believe was caused by pure laziness. Laziness is almost as bad as incompetence. Now, for those of you that have lazy, incompetent Subaru shops, my heart goes out to you!

I have lost a lot of faith in my dealer, but hope they will do something to make up for it (i.e. not charge me an arm and a leg for labor). They royally screwed up on this one. I should bill them for the frenzy they whipped me into by telling me I needed a new engine!

Jeff