Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 10-19-2008, 04:13 PM

Re: USMB down again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthWet View Post
Isn't it just as likely that it was some radical white-supremest group that wanted to get some hot-heads mad at a group of their choice? Seems more likely to me to puppet-master hate away then to draw flack towards themselves.

Only stupid people go out of there way to make other people hate them. Sort of like when our politicians go invade other countries just because we can...

Hate just creates more hate. I prefer more mellow thoughts.
Gee, you certainly sound mellow to me with your "white-supremest group" remark. There are probably no white-supremest group-groups even left in America. There are racists however, and always will be. Just ask any black if they know any blacks that are not racists and you will find out what I am talking about. You would get a far different answer than if you asked your white friends the same question.

Your response is the typical NM response. Thank God America doesn't share your attitude.

As always,
Mellow-Keith

( I think I may be having a bad day... may have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed and the Dallas cowboys lost )
Old 10-19-2008, 04:21 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwren View Post
Omar, I took a look at a bit of your videos and will look farther into them when I have more time. I have a problem with this 'religion of peace" when we keep hearing that they want to destroy America. Is not a rumor, it is the stated policy of Arab countries. After 9/11 it was 2 years before any of the Arabic leaders rebuked that disastrous action. Centurys ago Mohamed conquered most of the known world by much of the same kill, rape, and destroy actions. The Muslins were confronted and stopped. The same thing is still going on in the name of Mohamed and Allah today in some African nations-is this really a "religion of peace" religion?

Most of the Arabic countrys will never rest until they destroy them or drive all the people in Israel into the sea.

I would like your $0.02 on what should happen to the people of Israel and their nation?
That's my $0.02 on this. I don't wear a towel/sheet on my head, I don't ride camels, and I don't want to blow anything up other than a few fireworks we pick up from the PA wholesalers every now and then. Stop being ignorant. That is all.[/QUOTE]

I am a Texan! I don't live in Texas, but have migrated to the United states of America.

I don't wear cowboy boots, do not ride horses, and no longer brag like crazy to everyone that will listen about the place I live in. I am a reformed fireworks person and have not blown up any fireworks in decades. My fireworks celebration is confined to the TV coverage.

There is a fine line between "Stop being ignorant" and the realization that there will be a battle, the battle of Armageddon, A Between Muslims and the Israelis and probably America, if America has not already been destroyed before that battle happens.

Do we have a reason to be concerned?

That's my $0.02 on this.

Keith...[/QUOTE]

Keith, if you have read what I wrote, you wouldn't have said what you said here. And trust me I am not defending the Muslims or the Jews or the Palestinians. And quite frankly and no offense to Omar, what destroyed my country were the Palestinian PLO militia and they tried unsuccessfully to invade the country...

As I've said, not all Muslims are terrorists and extremists. I can understand you are having hard time to believe that, but take the UAE (or Dubai) muslims for example... they are the friendliest people ever! They have a great sense of hospitality. Let's say that you work with a wealthy Emirati (UAE) Sheikh for example, and you show him great loyalty and work, trust me you would be surprised from the gifts you receive.

My uncle is the chairman of a car dealership here, for 20 years he has been working with them. The last present he received was a half a million piece of land back home...

Jerusalem will always be a center of attraction of all religions either Jews, Muslim and Christians... it is of great significance for all...

Keith, as I've said again, there are Bad Muslims and Peaceful Muslims... what you are seeing are the Bad ones. Let me give you an example of Good Muslims... you know Indonesia and Malaysia right? These both are Peaceful Muslim countries...

You are saying the glass is half empty, I am saying it is both half empty and half full...

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 10-19-2008, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear View Post

Keith, as I've said again, there are Bad Muslims and Peaceful Muslims... what you are seeing are the Bad ones. Let me give you an example of Good Muslims... you know Indonesia and Malaysia right? These both are Peaceful Muslim countries...
Thank you for taking the time to respond to me.

I have learned more today on this form than I have previously learned in my life about Muslims.

It is true that what we hear on the news is always the disasters, and if there aren't any, the liberal media will find something to call it a disaster.

I think Indonesia and Malaysia are the targets of muslin terrorists as well? They have to rid themselves of the problem. We cannot save the whole world.

The problem is we never get information about the good muslin people that they are afraid to come forward with their opinion and information?

SilverSpear, again... Thank you for taking the time to respond to me and thank you for the information.

Keith
Old 10-19-2008, 09:20 PM
Subaru Technician

Send a message via AIM to Hondasucks Send a message via MSN to Hondasucks Send a message via Yahoo to Hondasucks
Registered SVX

I never meant to offend anyone, I have no problem with Muslims, since 95% of them are good people, just like the rest of us. It's the small group of whack jobs that like to go around blowing themselves up that give the rest of them a bad name. (And it can be argued whether they really are Muslim or not, since the "normal" ones usually don't consider them to be, I know I would have trouble calling someone a Christian if they chose to do the same thing...) I guess I should learn to be more careful with what I say since I don't want to unintentionally offend anyone...

It does make me wonder why they went after the USMB twice though...
1992 SVX LS-L #1222 Pearl White
1987 GL Turbo wagon, 5 lug conversion, D/R 5 speed (Rice killer)
1992 Dodge Ram 4x4 diesel (car hauler)
1968 Dodge Polara convertible (Camaro killer)
1990 Toyota Corolla FWD auto (330,000 mile grocery getter)
1986 VW Jetta
Old 10-20-2008, 12:11 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondasucks View Post
It's the small group of whack jobs that like to go around blowing themselves up that give the rest of them a bad name.

It does make me wonder why they went after the USMB twice though...
Sentence 1: Well Put

Sentence 2: Braindamage (Saudi Arabians)

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:30 PM
Subaru Technician

Send a message via AIM to Hondasucks Send a message via MSN to Hondasucks Send a message via Yahoo to Hondasucks
Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwren View Post
I think Indonesia and Malaysia are the targets of muslin terrorists as well? They have to rid themselves of the problem. We cannot save the whole world.
Most of the extremists consider "normal" Muslims to be "infidels" just as much as they view Christians as "infidels", and they have no problem killing infidels, look at the mosque they blew up in Iraq last year...
1992 SVX LS-L #1222 Pearl White
1987 GL Turbo wagon, 5 lug conversion, D/R 5 speed (Rice killer)
1992 Dodge Ram 4x4 diesel (car hauler)
1968 Dodge Polara convertible (Camaro killer)
1990 Toyota Corolla FWD auto (330,000 mile grocery getter)
1986 VW Jetta