Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 03-07-2006, 09:21 AM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
She is Muslim, I know from her name, Wafaa Sultan. She was born in the Middle East and learned the Muslim religion.

In the Middle East you know is a person is either Muslim or Christian from his name. For example George, Joseph, Elias, Jad, Robert, Danny... are all Christian names. Ahmad, Mohammad, Mostapha, Ali, Fatima, etc.. are all muslim names. Wafaa is a name either Christian or Muslim, but her family name "Sultan" is no doubt, Muslim.
So if her family was muslim and she chose not to follow in their footsteps, what would she do? Change her name? I'm just curious. If she were to choose another name, would she choose a Christian name instead? How about a chinese or japanese name? Maybe an American Indian one in english.

I think 'She who thinks Muslims are backwards' would be a suitable cherokee name. What do you think?

Although I believe everything that comes out of the Magic Box because, you know, it's magical. The only good point I got out of that broadcast is if they keep farking with people, they are giving reasons for others to shoot at their people. That's 100% true whether Cleric Bobby-wala believes it or not.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:36 AM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:

This woman is definitely brainwashed by Jews !!! Did she forget how they are killing Palestinians who are defending themselves nothing but by Stones!!! Pls let us be fair in our thinking and not be carried away by our emotions.

For instance, how can a Muslim woman speak such bad words about her religion and defend the Jews at the time the latters are killing her hometown people??? Somebody explain it to me!!
Told ya! She should have left the jews out of her sound bites.

Danny, she said point blank she doesn't believe in a supernatural force. She may have been born in a muslim family, but she sure as heck doesn't sound like she is.

I honor her... right or wrong.... for the courage to stand up on international television and declare her beliefs with such strong conviction. And I must say she spoke a lot of true and valid points that needed to be aired.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad did the same thing but with a completely different viewpoint. How many agreed with him? I personally can't stand the guy for obvious reasons.... He would enjoy watching us US citizens go up in flames. And he's willing to help. But still..... ya gotta admire that conviction.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 03-07-2006, 10:41 AM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

Quote:
She is Muslim, I know from her name, Wafaa Sultan. She was born in the Middle East and learned the Muslim religion.

In the Middle East you know is a person is either Muslim or Christian from his name. For example George, Joseph, Elias, Jad, Robert, Danny... are all Christian names. Ahmad, Mohammad, Mostapha, Ali, Fatima, etc.. are all muslim names. Wafaa is a name either Christian or Muslim, but her family name "Sultan" is no doubt, Muslim.

Thats the same way it is in India too. I can tell you what religion and where the person is from in India just by their name.

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network
Old 03-07-2006, 12:30 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir
So if her family was muslim and she chose not to follow in their footsteps, what would she do? Change her name? I'm just curious. If she were to choose another name, would she choose a Christian name instead? How about a chinese or japanese name? Maybe an American Indian one in english.

I think 'She who thinks Muslims are backwards' would be a suitable cherokee name. What do you think?

Although I believe everything that comes out of the Magic Box because, you know, it's magical. The only good point I got out of that broadcast is if they keep farking with people, they are giving reasons for others to shoot at their people. That's 100% true whether Cleric Bobby-wala believes it or not.
You didn't get my point... I am not saying she should change her name... rather her names stands for a muslim family. And no muslim seeing "his brother getting shot" by other people (remember what the Qu'oran says?)would accept that fact and even go further on defending who are killing them... Even though the good point was that she "woke up" from the Muslim ignorance and "backwardness" to live in the civilized world as we know it. But the way she spoke, again considering neutrality in judgement, this woman has been brainwashed by the Jews.

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 03-07-2006, 12:37 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
Told ya! She should have left the jews out of her sound bites.

Danny, she said point blank she doesn't believe in a supernatural force. She may have been born in a muslim family, but she sure as heck doesn't sound like she is.

I honor her... right or wrong.... for the courage to stand up on international television and declare her beliefs with such strong conviction. And I must say she spoke a lot of true and valid points that needed to be aired.
You bet, this woman has a lot of guts to say those words on TV. I showed it to my muslim friend and he went bazzurk! , but I tell you again half of what she said is nonsense, never believe anything that is said on TV guys, really!!!
Robert you were right on this one! But those words are good for the people searching for such words, you must READ BETWEEN THE LINES!!

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 03-07-2006, 12:39 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b on demand
Thats the same way it is in India too. I can tell you what religion and where the person is from in India just by their name.
You are right Tom, only Asian countries know these stuff. As Americans have the color thing, we have the religious thing

Sh!tty world we live in, hein?

Old 03-07-2006, 01:24 PM

Quote:

Sh!tty world we live in, hein?

Good one!! I'm rolling!

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.

Old 03-07-2006, 06:21 PM

Quote:
You didn't get my point... I am not saying she should change her name... rather her names stands for a muslim family. And no muslim seeing "his brother getting shot" by other people (remember what the Qu'oran says?)would accept that fact and even go further on defending who are killing them... Even though the good point was that she "woke up" from the Muslim ignorance and "backwardness" to live in the civilized world as we know it. But the way she spoke, again considering neutrality in judgement, this woman has been brainwashed by the Jews.
no i got your point. i was just thinking sure her family may have raised her muslim, but she may not be now. if that's the case, then all those sterotypes like 'no muslim seeing his brother get shot...' may not apply. maybe she embraced judaism and should change her name to Aviel SteinMart.

that would explain your suspicion that she's been brainwashed.

i personally think the whole thing was staged.
Old 03-07-2006, 07:41 PM

Quote:
no i got your point. i was just thinking sure her family may have raised her muslim, but she may not be now. if that's the case, then all those sterotypes like 'no muslim seeing his brother get shot...' may not apply. maybe she embraced judaism and should change her name to Aviel SteinMart.

that would explain your suspicion that she's been brainwashed.

(rushes to search engine to find out what the heck a Aviel SteinMart is.)

Old 03-07-2006, 07:45 PM

(finds nothing on Aviel Steinmart... Decides to say something anyway.)

yep! She definitely reminds me of a Aviel Steinmart. I was thinking just that same thing while watching the video.

(Logs off hoping he doesn't get caught.)

Old 03-08-2006, 12:04 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
This is it

Quote:
(rushes to search engine to find out what the heck a Aviel SteinMart is.)
Just ignore the thing of Aviel Steinmart like I do

Quote:

yep! She definitely reminds me of a Aviel Steinmart. I was thinking just that same thing while watching the video.
You are right Rob, I was gonna say the same thing also

Old 03-08-2006, 10:15 AM

it's an inside joke. i live in a jewish neighborhood with like 7-8 synagogues around.

aveil or some spelling like that is my neighbor's daughter.
Old 03-13-2006, 10:13 PM
Sue isn't really striped

Couldnt see the video, but it sounds like the stuff in a book I recently read by a lesbian muslim canadian woman.
Old 03-14-2006, 12:21 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alycone
I recently read by a lesbian muslim canadian woman.
Who is the Lesbian muslim canadian woman??

Old 03-14-2006, 02:27 AM
Sue isn't really striped

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSpear
Who is the Lesbian muslim canadian woman??
Her name's Irshad Manji, seems like an interesting person, good author. It must be strange to be both a lesbian and a muslim. She has a website:
http://www.muslim-refusenik.com

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: