Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2004, 07:58 AM
Fight Eminent Domain Abuse!

Send a message via AIM to mohrds Send a message via Yahoo to mohrds
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSpear

come on guys !!! this is my girl !!
A lot of us are just dirty old men (even the younger ones). Please don't be offended by it.

Doug
Black over Claret with 2.5" setback spoiler; 202,000 miles; Mods: B&M Cooler
1994 LSi (4/93)
Bordeaux Pearl; 198,000 miles; Mods: Weight reduction.

1969 Mustang GT Convertible
1970 Mustang Convertible
2000 Ford Excursion
Sola lingua bona est lingua mortua.

My Locker
Old 12-16-2004, 08:02 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by mohrds

A lot of us are just dirty old men (even the younger ones). Please don't be offended by it.

Doug
No offense taken... well at the end, we are boys, and boys need toys, mine are in this order:
- My SVX
- My Babe
- My Gun

I enjoy my SVX, I love my Girl, and if you mess with either those, you will have to deal with my GUN !!!

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 12-16-2004, 01:16 PM

lets see a picture of the gun. Bet its awsome. Got any full autos? Here's mine. Not full auto though. THATS AGINTS THE LAW. .................................................. .................................Also can I get some of those pics of those naughty girls?.... I'll trade!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg m172.jpg (199.7 KB, 95 views)
Old 12-16-2004, 01:23 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Andy
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSpear

Which you mean ?
The car...of course

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I would be a young man again and had to decide how to make my living, I
would not try to become a scientist or scholar or teacher. I would rather
choose to be a plumber or a peddler in the hope to find that modest degree
of independence still available under present circumstances.
-- Albert Einstein, The Reporter, November 18 1954
Old 12-16-2004, 06:40 PM
My car's Italian, right?

Send a message via AIM to Tim
Wow, both are mighty fine women...
2012 Camry V6 SE
Old 12-17-2004, 12:34 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by The Hunter
lets see a picture of the gun. Bet its awsome. Got any full autos? Here's mine. Not full auto though. THATS AGINTS THE LAW. .................................................. .................................Also can I get some of those pics of those naughty girls?.... I'll trade!!!!!!
is this the one they call the MAT ???

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 12-17-2004, 12:44 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
what happened to the fiberglass works on your car ?
ADVICE AGAIN: shorten the nose !!!

Old 12-17-2004, 12:46 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by TE1221
Wow, both are mighty fine women...

Old 12-18-2004, 09:48 AM

hope your girl doesn't read this thread, or your busted anyways. i always wondered, if a guy actually really loved a girl, why would he need others to satsify him? can you answer that question for me since you said that you have other girls too?

and i actually like his decals. i just can't get used to that spoiler. i would still like to see shots of the engine! when and if you get your car in the mag, you should put pics of that up too

Kelli
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.
Old 12-18-2004, 02:23 PM

Still in the works

Hey Spear my car is still in the works just slow with all this holiday stuff. Hope to be done by January. I wont drive it till summer anyway though so no real hurry on my part. My car enjoyes a nice heated garage all winter long along with my bike.
As far as the gun in the photo it's a M17 I got an M16 also, well is called an AR15 for us savilians. You allowed to oun full auto guns in your country? I'd be interested in knowing about that.
Keep up the good work on you car it is a true work of art. Its a good example of what can be done to the SVX with out being Ricey. Although your car is radical It still has a Luxury Sport look to it also, that keeps with the origional concept of the vehicle. I think Giorgetto Giugiaro as well as Subaru would be proud of you. Good luck with your future endeuvers.

Now how bout those pics of the girls?
Heres a picture of my other baby. Hope you like her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg busa 3.jpg (222.8 KB, 66 views)
Old 12-18-2004, 02:26 PM

Do I realy need a fast SVX?????????????????
Attached Images
File Type: jpg busa 9.jpg (260.8 KB, 73 views)
Old 12-18-2004, 08:47 PM

Ive been officialy pimped. For a mear $15,000.00 I can build you one too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg busa 5.jpg (235.8 KB, 66 views)
Old 12-19-2004, 11:37 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by SHISVX
hope your girl doesn't read this thread, or your busted anyways. i always wondered, if a guy actually really loved a girl, why would he need others to satsify him? can you answer that question for me since you said that you have other girls too?

and i actually like his decals. i just can't get used to that spoiler. i would still like to see shots of the engine! when and if you get your car in the mag, you should put pics of that up too

Kelli
Concerning the girl stuff, I love her pretty much, but the whole thing differs from person to person psychologically... some people are romantic in nature, they love only one girl and cannot love others.. others like to go out with as many girls as possible, etc...
I was like the first kind of people years ago when I got screw*d by the girl I loved... I am afraid that the same issue happens to me again with my current one (especially she is very beautiful), so I keep few girls aside...

concerning the car, the spoiler is a matter of taste, I cannot foresee my car having another spoiler on that body kit (I customized the body kit to fit that spoiler, but still need the same wheels but with 18" not 17"). concerning the engine, I will post pics of it as soon as I finish my hood stuff... SURPRISE!!!

Old 12-19-2004, 11:55 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Re: Still in the works

Quote:
Hey Spear my car is still in the works just slow with all this holiday stuff. Hope to be done by January. I wont drive it till summer anyway though so no real hurry on my part. My car enjoyes a nice heated garage all winter long along with my bike.
As far as the gun in the photo it's a M17 I got an M16 also, well is called an AR15 for us savilians. You allowed to oun full auto guns in your country? I'd be interested in knowing about that.
Keep up the good work on you car it is a true work of art. Its a good example of what can be done to the SVX with out being Ricey. Although your car is radical It still has a Luxury Sport look to it also, that keeps with the origional concept of the vehicle. I think Giorgetto Giugiaro as well as Subaru would be proud of you. Good luck with your future endeuvers.

Now how bout those pics of the girls?
Heres a picture of my other baby. Hope you like her.
hehe, I hope Giugiaro loves it , guns are definitely not allowed in my country, over here we carry it illegally. as far as the the bike, it's amazing !!! I also drive bikes, I had a katana 1100cc before. the monster. you wanna something stupid over here???
Bikes over here became illegal because it is used for stealing bags and stuff from pedestrians... only companies are allowed to own bikes like vespas and Jocs... they go through registration and stuff inamaginable to reality...

Old 12-21-2004, 05:08 PM

always wondered that....now the question is...do they all know about eachother??

if they don't....you've got some talent...

if they do....you've got talent!

Kelli
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.