How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 02-22-2003, 11:36 PM
CopsodyX

SVX stuff on eBay...

There seems to be lots more stuff available for the SVX on ebay now adays then there was just a short time ago, like Xenon headlights, rotors, performance chips, etc. There also seems to be many more SVXs being parted out and sold. Why do you think that "only" 13 years after the car was released, aftermarket stuff is becoming available for it?
Old 02-23-2003, 07:56 AM
svxeno

I am very leary of the "aftermarket" items for this car. An LED heel pad?! 15 more horses for $10 - $20? Doubtful.

I believe these are itmes that will fit many models and happen to also fit the SVX. For example the headlamps for this car are fairly standard lamps. As for Xenon and the such, I've not seen a good post yet regarding these from Ebay.

On the flip side, I found the rear ashtray and other minor items for mine on Ebay. Very valuble tool for older or unique autos.

Randy (Wow...a serious post. I must be growing up) ii
Old 02-23-2003, 08:39 AM
svxtremist2001

ya all those aftermarket items on ebay for the SVX are **** I dont even both ordering those if you look close the only things new aftermarket on there for our car is generic items like they said the bulbs fit many many cars and those blue ones are **** i know people that got many from there all suck!!! The 20 hp chips, wire whatever are bull**** do nothing myabe reck your computer is all. Only thing that might be okay is the rotors and lots of places make those for SVX specific so those might be okay depending.

On other hand as mentoined, ebay is a grate source for you used parts that are hard to find or too expensive.