Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale

Old 12-27-2006, 03:19 PM

FS:1992 w/bad tranny in Utah

I recently aquired a 92 SVX (awd) w/220K on the clock that needed a tranny thinking I was going to use it as my daily driver. I am running short on cash and dont think I can come up with the funds to fix the trans before school starts again. The car is origionaly from Cali. and was sold to her nephew (here in Utah) who drove the car untill reverse went out which is who I bought the car form. So I am the third owner and the car is in good shape for the miles and need some tlc to be back on the road.

As of now here are the things I know the car needs:
-Trans (reverse is gone). I have been driving the car for two weeks now without any problems so I am sure it can make a fairly long drive without any problems as long as you park where you dont need to back out.
-front cv axle needs to be replaced
-needs drivers side power window switch
-drivers side door lock is sticky and can be hard to unlock

The body of the car is in great shape except the drivers side front fender which has been hit (not to hard, see pics below). The interior is in great shape except the normal wear on the drivers side which isnt to bad and could be reparied. I will post more pics of the inerior when I can get to my camara, if you have anything you want me to take a pic of please let me know.

I am asking $1200 for the car. If you have any question you can post them here or email me at marq84004@yahoo.com

Old 12-27-2006, 06:14 PM

Isn't this the one you paid $600 for a few weeks ago? What made it double in value?

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36448

davew833@yahoo.com

Former 6-time SVX owner
Old 12-28-2006, 08:58 AM

Nothing made it double in value. I looked around at what cars in similar shape were going for here on this board and threw out a number. I am not expecting to double my money, but would like to make a bit on the deal.

The car is in good shape and if someone wanted to make me a fair offer I feel that both of us could make off better.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: