Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northeast Region

View Poll Results: Can You Come?
ya I'll come 2 20.00%
Nope, drop dead 2 20.00%
Screw you I hate NH 6 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-29-2005, 12:51 AM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama
ill be there, though i doubt ill win any awards. yesterday my mother's dillhole gardener decided to use an innovative paint stripping technique with a lawnmower and dinged up my door, down past the primer (it had a few minor paint surface scuffs here and there but none so noticeable ) but ill give it the 'ol wash and shine anyway (wanted to break out my new nr clean car kit anyway)and make us look good none the less...if anything itll make your car look better by comparison just keep that in mind if you win something and feel like sharing
Car #26..'97 SVX Silver (120k and climbing)
previous SVXi:
Car #24..'94 SVX Ebony 216k (sold)
car #18..'97 SVX LSI "Ebby" Pearl 175k (sold)
car #19..'97 SVX LSI Brilliant Red 103k (sold)
car #14..'92 SVX Claret LS-L Touring (sold)
car #13..'94 SVX Laguna Blue LS (sold)

Last edited by kuroneko_sama; 07-29-2005 at 12:54 AM.
Old 07-29-2005, 08:05 AM
gettin there....

Send a message via AIM to RedHotSVX Send a message via MSN to RedHotSVX Send a message via Yahoo to RedHotSVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_romeo
ill be there, though i doubt ill win any awards. yesterday my mother's dillhole gardener decided to use an innovative paint stripping technique with a lawnmower and dinged up my door, down past the primer (it had a few minor paint surface scuffs here and there but none so noticeable ) but ill give it the 'ol wash and shine anyway (wanted to break out my new nr clean car kit anyway)and make us look good none the less...if anything itll make your car look better by comparison just keep that in mind if you win something and feel like sharing
That's ok......your door just even's out the score due to my hood/front bumper which look's like the milky way,good thing all the stars are small and there are no comet's......
1997 LSI,18 inch Axis wheel(summer),16 inch ALT wheels(winter),Trans temp/Volt gauges,Iridium plug's, Autotechnica intake,silverstar high/low and fogs,polyurethane sway bar bushing's front and rear,Smallcar shift kit,Stebro exhaust finally..SWEET!!
Motorsports drilled/slotted rotor's front and rear with ceramic pads and SS brake lines.
1997 SUS Legacy,finally got the engine in after a year!!
My Locker
www.myspace.com/devilhornz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: