Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 10-05-2004, 09:36 AM

Send a message via ICQ to mudfoot76
Quote:
Originally posted by soobiesvx93

Yeah those wings dont belong on any car let alone the SVX. Just doesnt look right.
D'accord! The guy writes up the car as if it is some kick arse drag racer, but puts a huge air brake on it!

I wish I had a camera the other day when I saw a riced out Civic with one of those big ugly wings installed _backwards_

I couldn't figure out if it was supposed to be a joke or not.
2005 Mini Cooper S
Sold: 1994 LS-L Laguna Blue [to sxewhodey]
Old 10-05-2004, 11:26 AM
no limitation as limitation

that guy is an idiot look how he mounted the shoulder straps to the floor behind the seat. i anyone buys that car and wrecks it with the belts like that they'll break their back. the shop who installed that should be burnt to the ground thats just wreckless.
Old 10-05-2004, 02:09 PM
The name's...

Send a message via AIM to Whoru465
I like the part where he's figuring the HP, Haha. A little fuzzy math? I was waiting for him to write, " ...and a train leaves Chicago going east at 30 MPH, when will they intersect?" I hate word problems

'92 Pearl LS-L (sans Spoiler) #0993 Mfg. 5/91

"It says here, 'Breakfast any time'...
That's right...
In that case, I'll have the pancakes in the Age of Enlightenment..."
Old 10-05-2004, 02:53 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Pure_Insanity8 Send a message via AIM to Pure_Insanity8
Does anyone even have Michael's stage II kit except Michael himself and Dayle? Besides the fact that he refers to it a second time as a 75 horse wet shot.

Why does everything have to be "JDM?" JDM STi badges, JDM coilovers, JDM seats, JDM engine (oooo, must be the 500 hp one).

"ABS Plastic functional Hood Scoop for Short Ram Intake (3M Stick on)" Doesn't this statement contradict itself? $120 nitrous spark plugs? Stage one weight reduction?

WHAT IS WITH THIS GUY?

SVX: '92 Dark Teal 101k

'97 Legacy GT Wagon: dead
'99 Civic Si: daily driver... stolen and stripped with all my tools!
'92 Yamaha FZR 600: garage
2011 Jetta: Daily disappointment
Old 10-05-2004, 02:56 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Pure_Insanity8 Send a message via AIM to Pure_Insanity8
Oh yeah and this:

"POSTED AFTER AUCTION LIST: Also included with the car is a $200 JDM Euro Front Grille from Small Car Performance."

Since when was this ever made... and how is it JDM AND Euro?

SVX: '92 Dark Teal 101k

'97 Legacy GT Wagon: dead
'99 Civic Si: daily driver... stolen and stripped with all my tools!
'92 Yamaha FZR 600: garage
2011 Jetta: Daily disappointment
Old 10-05-2004, 03:04 PM
Certified Porschephile

Sounds like he plays a liitle to much GT3. Level 1 weight reduction, ECU, nitrious, etc... Using JDM makes it sound more expensive and rare.
Old 10-05-2004, 03:56 PM

sombody contact ebay a tell them this guy smokes crack. smallcar grill??? WTF did he print out the photochop that they have on their site and tape it to his car... stage one weight reduction. what the bloody hell is that. 75 wet shot on no2??? with ecu tune stage 2 ??? can we confirm weather or not he even bought that. JDM engine..... ALL SVX ENGINES ARE JDM WHAT THE POOH. i want to beat this guy down. at least he should have the testicular fortitude to tell the truth that is a 16 year old kid who F***** up a perfectly good car and doesnt want it anymore.... HIS HARNESSES ARNT EVEN MOUNTED PROPERLY HE IS GOING TO KILL SOMEONE what is the the "JDM" mounting location. STUPID KID PUTS JDM INFRONT OF EVERYTHING TO RIP OFF UNSUSPECTING BUYERS.!!

smoke break.

and the wrx wheel is made my MOMO NOT nardi they make the porshe steering wheels.

i feel the onslaught of a ceribal adema.

Last edited by Matthewmongan; 10-05-2004 at 04:03 PM.
Old 10-05-2004, 04:36 PM

just sent of an email

to: day_trippin247@hotmail.com

Stage One Weight Reduction... what is this did you just tear out the back seat to save less than 20 lbs?

JDM Impreza STI Steering Wheel by NARDI. wrx wheels are made by MOMO

JDM EJ22Turbo Legacy Clutch $300, have papers the. 1990-94 legacy turbo with the ej22 was never released in japan they had the EJ20t how is that jdm

A JDM SUBARU EG33 ENGINE FROM AN ALCYONE SUBARU. their is no diference between the jdm and us spec engines.

JDM Euro Front Grille from Small Car Performance. small never produced even a prototype so how can you have one. the pic on their site is a photochop.

all that JDM crap is BULL you know nothing of the svx.

and you do realize that your shoulder belts need to be mounted at a 90 degree angle with your back and not to the floor like you have it. if you were to wreck that car you would break your back.

i have owned subarus for the past 10 years you know nothing about cars. and you ruined 2 perfectly good svxs. get a god damn role model and stop playing GT3 on your PS2.
Old 10-05-2004, 11:06 PM

he replied to my email. aparently the JDM motor is compleatly backwords????

Alright first question, the stage one weight reduction was a complete removal of sound deadening material, also was the rear seat belts, and the fronts as well, the for points took place of them. there were also other miscelaneous parts that we removed, like the front windshield washer fluid and the cruise control.

and yes the USDM WRX Steering wheels are made by Momo, but if you look back enough to the era of the SVX, the Impreza Steering wheel was a Nardi.

The clutch said it was for/from the JDM Legacy, whether or not it was the EJ20, or 22 is my misunderstanding and I apologize, and wish you wouldn't critique so much.

Actually there is a difference, when you look at the two up close there are swapped out parts, missing parts and everything that is on the JDM EG33 is backwards. But again, if you really want to look at the entire matter so negatively, think again, there are a few differences, but thanks for your input.

Why don't you write to Small Car Performance, huh? I bought it through their eBay auction. I will even give you the address for direct contact if you disagree, but again, with that I have documents, and papers directly from them, just because you do not see it doesn't mean its not there.

And you are quite right, IF the four points were in fact ROLL CAGE mounted they would not go on the floor at such an angle, but seeing as RCI had designed the FLOOR MOUNT FOUR POINT HARNESS for specifically that reason, that not all people have the roll cage in their car.

I am quite offended at your remark on ruining two SVXs, the Black one comes with the complete stock interior with leather seats, and sueded panels, and the only thing that is different from the original model in that car is the custom mixed PPG Paint and the EG33 from Japan. Please, if you wanted to help me out and give me a "GOD DAMN ROLE MODEL" that would have been great, but the next time you REALLY want to make some one feel bad, be sure you know what you are talking about.

Sincerely,
Craig Kasten
Empirical Motorsports Productions

and to reply their is no harness designed to be bolted to the floor. to do this it would defy the laws of physics be changeing the elastic properties of kevlar.