Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2009, 07:05 PM

Koni GC coil overs, 06 STI Wheels, new SS brake lines.

I am selling some of the performance parts off my SVX. It was damaged badly in a accident ( not my fault ) and is totaled . I do not have any pictures but will be taking some this weekend. I will be more than willing to send them to any one that is interested once I have some.

Koni GC combo already built, spring rates 385F, 315R. I had this suspension set up on my car for about 15,000 miles. It was never competitively raced and all the konis are in good condition and still have plenty of dampening for the springs. I am asking $850.00+shipping (will ship at cost ) for all four.

Set of four 06 Stock Gold STI wheels. Two of the wheels have some curb damage (will take pics to show) but all four over all are in pretty good shape. They come with the stock Brigestone REO70s which average out to have about 5/32 tread left in the center of the tire. They were only used during the summer months and bagged once it got chilly out. The tires still have a lot grip and will be good for a while. I am asking $750.00+shipping (will ship at cost ) for all four.

Set of SS brake lines (new still in packaging with receipt from motorsports wharehouse) I paid $103 shipped. I am asking $80.00 shipped Continental US (can ship else where but it may cost a little more)

I have a couple more parts that I will list later as I am a little short on time. I will respond to all PMs but it may take a day or two depending on how some things work our for me.

Some notes on the suspension and rims.
The konis GC combo will truly change your car. My SVX caught many cars off guard in the twisties and with the Brigestone REO70s gave my SVX a scary level of grip that has made most of my passengers fear riding in my car. The ride is a lot stiffer but is very tolerable. I used my car as a daily driver and never regretted how stiff it was. With some decent tires on the stock rims car car was pretty neutral and very easy to drive fast. Once you added the STI wheels with the Brigestone tires the car handled scary fast. To be honest I had a really hard pushing the limits on longer corners as I was just going to fast for my own comfort. But on slower corners the car did under steer some but was easily provoked into very a controlled over steer. One huge difference with the STI rims and tires was how much more steering feel you had. It made my stock set feel like I was driving on flats. I loved my SVX and took pretty good care of it. I never abused it and I am already really starting to miss it. I am negotiable on prices and willing to ship what ever way you want.

Thanks for you time
-Dan