Old 12-22-2003, 06:43 AM
Thread Killah
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by BurgundyBeast

P.P.S. I realize that pot takes Chicane back to Ca$h
Bwahhahahha
92 Ebony LS-L ECUtune Stage2av1, Z32 MAF, 370cc injectors, TomsSVX intake, BontragerWorks 22mm RSB #003, HID Hi and Lo beams, OT endlink and bushing mods, PWR Aluminum radiator, Harvey's QC shift kit, 2.5" flowmaster 80 exhaust, 17" Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, Poly sway bar bushings, Slotted Bradi rotors, AFBeefcake powdercoated calipers, 97 grill, and a huge set of air horns. 300,000 miles and counting
92 Ebony LS-L. ecutune stage1v4, motorsport 1pc pulley. Garage Queen - sold to Dad in upstate NY 155,000 miles
19 Subaru Ascent Premium - -Hers !.
89 DL 4x4 little red wagon - a.k.a. The immortal suby. 275k R.I.P.
Old 12-22-2003, 07:19 AM
Certified Porschephile

Chicane, we tried discussing this rationally before, but you continue to act like a child. Since you are obviously incapable of understanding a word I said, forget it. I said no one on any substance should drive. Anyone. That includes being tired. Driving is a responsibility. Since you can't grasp that simple concept above all, I'm sure the rest eludes you as well.
Old 12-22-2003, 01:09 PM
Anti-BS Vigilante

Send a message via ICQ to Chicane Send a message via AIM to Chicane
Quote:
Originally posted by PA_SVX
Chicane, we tried discussing this rationally before, but you provided a response that refuted all of my points, pointed ou my hypocrisy, and made me look like an ignorant fool.
>nod<

- Rob

PS: Why not just admit you can't argue your point and that I was more informed on this subject than you?
Old 12-22-2003, 02:16 PM
No longer blue member

Send a message via AIM to SubaSteevo
I wouldn't say you were more or even better informed Rob:
PA_SVX is a cop and has lots of training in the field of drugs and other mind altering substances. His information was fed to him by the government serving its own agenda.

Rob is a confessed smoker who has experience with the mind altering substance. Your information was fed to you by a website (a .com I might add) looking to also serve its own agenda.

In my opinion you both are getting your information from very biased sources. I know from experience that getting high makes you less intelligent, that is enough to keep me from smoking as I value intelligence highly.

Member #895(the member formerly known as BurgundyBeast)
01' MSM Lexus IS300
Old 12-22-2003, 02:38 PM
Multiple Suby Owner

Quote:
PA_SVX is a cop and has lots of training in the field of drugs and other mind altering substances. .

I was wondering when this little tidbit of info would come up?
Not that Rob would care. I am sure he will still call him on anything he says about the subject.
Old 12-22-2003, 02:55 PM

PA...you can't accept e-mails via this board, could you please pm me. i really would like to ask your opinion/advice about something both nonsvx related, and nonboard related, this is a personal issue. thanks

Kelli
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.
Old 12-22-2003, 03:06 PM
Certified Porschephile

Burgandy, very well spoken, I think.
Rob, I never said you were an idiot because you smoke. That is YOUR choice. But by acting like a child over it, you are presenting yourself as a defiant pot-head. Stop acting like a child. I honestly thought you were above that. C'mon, name calling and editing my words? Is that how you see free expresion between two adults with different ideas? Now you wonder why no one takes you serious. I even gave you credit before in our earlier discussion for trying to be rational and not difiant, and you 180 on me. So stop taking my words out of context in some juvenile manner of I'm right and you are wrong BS. What's next? Nuh-uh Nuh-uh Nuh-uhs??? I also said that your Hearst story was a little unbelieveable. Not all of it, but there might be some false information in it. That's like saying cocaine is illegal because they found out it was a better kitchen cleaner then clorox and "they" made it illegal becuase Proctor & Gamble had just bought a cocoa plantation and "they" hated them! Now that's just an example to prove a point. I'm sure that isn't the case. But I'm saying marijuana being illegal soley because of paper is a little far fetched. As for driving stoned, I have seen people that did it, and there is no way anyone should endorse that behavior. Rob think what you want, and for all I care, do what you want, but grow up about it. You didn't give me that impression before.
Old 12-22-2003, 03:14 PM
From POST-***** to LURKER

I'll drink myself into a Coma (like any Aussi guy would), but I've never touched any other drugs... Never had the urge to try them, plus my dad would "kill me until I died from it"!!!

- Hot Shots Part Deux

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...

Last edited by GreenMarine; 12-22-2003 at 03:16 PM.
Old 12-22-2003, 04:47 PM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Quote:
Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX
I'll drink myself into a Coma (like any Aussi guy would), but I've never touched any other drugs... Never had the urge to try them, plus my dad would "kill me until I died from it"!!!

- Hot Shots Part Deux

We are not related here are we?
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!
Old 12-22-2003, 06:59 PM
Anti-BS Vigilante

Quote:
Your information was fed to you by a website (a .com I might add) looking to also serve its own agenda.
Wrong. I first read this 'Hearst' deal on the 'bathroom reader book', a book that was made to sit on your toilet, so you have a bunch of random weird **** to read when you're on the can. I read it, thought about it, and forgot about it for 3 years since I didn't ever do it. Then I smoked once, and even though it didn't do anything to me, I wanted to know what the deal was, so I researched a bunch about how pot works, why its illegal, and all sorts of other crap.

I didn't get my info from a stoner website. Sorry.

- Rob
Old 12-22-2003, 07:03 PM
Anti-BS Vigilante

Quote:
Originally posted by PA_SVX
But I'm saying marijuana being illegal soley because of paper is a little far fetched.
Yeah, that Enron story is a bit far fetched also. I mean, I can't ever remember big business resorting to shady tactics to save a ton of money..... But you're right, it isn't JUST that. It's also that it's hard to test for, and since you can grow your own fairly easily, it's hard to tax.

Quote:
As for driving stoned, I have seen people that did it, and there is no way anyone should endorse that behavior.
Have I ever endorsed this behavior? Every time I've smoked I've either stayed in my apt, or wandered around downtown looking for food. :P

And I apologize for acting like an asshole, but it pisses me off when people spout completely false information and present it as fact.

- Rob
Old 12-23-2003, 03:00 AM
ChrisR

Whew, that took forever... I just read this whole topic while really high, and at 2am

time for bed
Old 12-23-2003, 07:19 AM
Certified Porschephile

Rob, it wasn't you who brought up the driving high bit. If I can speak honestly here, I really don't have a problem with people smoking marijuana in thier homes. You should never drive while high. I see a far greater problem with herion and coke. Ectasy is a problem as well. My big problem is with the fact people seem to think it's ok even through it's illegal. Do it if you think you need to, but don't strut around proud about it. It's not my job to live your life or raise your kids. But if you get caught, don't cry. You knew the risks, and took the chance like an adult. I am smart enough to realize it will never completely go away, but my stance is if anything is illegal don't do it. Of course that has been my mantra for a long time now with the 2 careers I have chosen for myself. No name calling, just my opinion.
Old 12-24-2003, 07:21 PM
Superbeast

I know lots of people that seem to be high 24-7 and even drive that way. I don't know how the hell they do it, I think you become very immune to the drug if you do it all the time.

The first time I got high (mind you after 2 years of my friends trying to get me to do it and after trying 2 times previous) I couldn't even make toast I seriously could not stop laughing long enough to make a piece of toast . I almost never smoke the stuff unless someone just happens to have some and I don't plan on going anywhere for awile. Lately even I'v just been avoiding it all together.

The best drug is good clean sober speeding. Also fround apon by the likes of PA's type. Nothin but love PA, but speed limits are nothing but a way for the states to generate revinue.
92 SVX #772 140k 6speed, ECU Tune stage II, Koni/Ground control, 3,270lbs.
91 Legacy Turbo 5spd. FMIC, crappy stock turbo, ACT clutch.
78 BRAT (New toy) (Soon to be EJ22T powered)
90 240 SX. RB25 powered!! DRIFT!!!111!!! (GF's car)

To many cars to spend time on teh web!
Old 12-24-2003, 09:10 PM
Breck SVX

The first time i got high my friends and i were studying for SATs (which in retrospect wasn't the best idea), anyway I went into the kitchen and my buddy had a butternut squash on the countertop, it had a label saying "butternut squash." I found a black magic marker and crossed out "ernut" so it said butt squash...I went over to my friend, held the squash to his face and said "look; BUTT sqash!!!" I don't think i've ever laughed so long and hard in my life.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: