Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 05-06-2003, 10:37 AM

Send a message via AIM to solarsvx
Registered SVX
svx troubles,

wel yesterday went to go to lunch jumpedi nto the silver beast and car wouldnt start. had to get a jump start batery was toast took it down the street to the nearest parts place and had it replaced 54.00. the old batery was 3 years and 4 months old and had a 3 year free replacemnt waranty on it, so i was out of the waranty. put a new one in and started fine no problems.,

well this morning i went to go to work and the POS car wouldnt start again !!!! put the batery charger up to it and got it started took it back to the same part place and had them test it again now they say the alternator is toast !!! well i had the alternator replace 1 year 5 months ago and had a 1 year waranty on the alternator now im having to go get another alternator.

come to find out the original batery was bad anyways i had them test it i wasnt abought to spend 54.00 $ for a batery that worked.

so right now my car is pissing me off, LOL luckily it only takes 30 mins to replace it.

they are giving me a good deal on a new one,, well remanufactored one ,, for 100.00 instead of 125.00 i spent the 1st time,

well just sharing my lucky expereince i was car shoping last weekend maybe the car has feelings and wants me to trade it in LOL

Last edited by solarsvx; 05-06-2003 at 11:33 AM.
Old 05-06-2003, 09:25 PM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
Just be thankful that nothing worse could be wrong with your car...those are just minor things.
Old 05-06-2003, 10:06 PM
SVXdriver_007

Re: svx troubles,

Quote:
Originally posted by solarsvx
wel yesterday went to go to lunch jumpedi nto the silver beast and car wouldnt start. had to get a jump start batery was toast took it down the street to the nearest parts place and had it replaced 54.00. the old batery was 3 years and 4 months old and had a 3 year free replacemnt waranty on it, so i was out of the waranty. put a new one in and started fine no problems.,

well this morning i went to go to work and the POS car wouldnt start again !!!! put the batery charger up to it and got it started took it back to the same part place and had them test it again now they say the alternator is toast !!! well i had the alternator replace 1 year 5 months ago and had a 1 year waranty on the alternator now im having to go get another alternator.

come to find out the original batery was bad anyways i had them test it i wasnt abought to spend 54.00 $ for a batery that worked.

so right now my car is pissing me off, LOL luckily it only takes 30 mins to replace it.

they are giving me a good deal on a new one,, well remanufactored one ,, for 100.00 instead of 125.00 i spent the 1st time,

well just sharing my lucky expereince i was car shoping last weekend maybe the car has feelings and wants me to trade it in LOL
or maybe its getting even with you for the test drives.
Old 05-07-2003, 02:06 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to vzSvx
I'm starting to believe they do have feelings
Watch out when we plan for another "Big Meet", they'll find all kinds of excuses not to go.

"Striving for excellence motivates you. Striving for perfection is demoralizing.".