How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2006, 11:28 PM

Unglad about Vlad

Yep, kind of got burned by Vlad as well, but the new improced eBay (yeah, sure) is giving me a partial refund. To be even more of a scum bucket, Vlad had me send the check to his daughter in Vineland, NJ....she's a high school senior at Vineland high school....nice father figure. Well since eBay is giving most of money back (except for a $25 handling fee), I'm sure they will go after Vlad, who also goes by the name of Olesandr.
Old 03-28-2006, 11:38 PM

Don't that beat it all

SlonSVX5mt

This is the same asshole everyone keep complaining about...the person in Vineland, NJ....this guy. Goes by Vlad and you've seen his name here elsewhere. He now uses his daughter to get checks so that he can cash the earnings from eBay...Scum bucket useless father, but maybe if they get both of them she may turn from the farkside.
eBay will be chasing him soon, they are refunding part of my payment to him and they DON'T like to loose money.
Old 03-28-2006, 11:45 PM

kinetiqsystems.... not a good seller

It's a shame, but these self proclaim "professional Subaru parts dealer" are lame. Bought a radiator (yeah, we all want one) from them with "No holes or breaks", and pay an addition $29 bucks for "professional packaging". It arrives in a box that was too short, so they propped the lid up and of course...the top of the radiator gets crushed.
After several apologies (I won this item n Jan 18th), they promise to get me another one.Hmmm , OK. FInally on March 2nd, I go to Paypal since they do not respond bout when my replacement is coming and I initiate a complaint. They claim that they will ship....on the 9th, then Paypal follows up and they sent a bogus shipping number. Finally Paypal tells me today that I will get a refund once I shipped the crap back to them.
No communication or emails from them. I get a better response from the average dude pulling spare parts.
So they are on my eBay crap listing now. They have now gone "private" on their feedback and gotten several complaints. surprise? nope.
Old 03-29-2006, 07:44 PM
6MT STi-ified, now with R180!

Send a message via ICQ to Nemesis Destiny Send a message via MSN to Nemesis Destiny
I kinda got ripped off by one of the members here a couple summers ago (summer 04). I don't remember who, but he was from the Southern US (Virginia or Carolina or something). I bought used OE rims off him, and I got them, but after much reassurance that they were 'true' I went to install them on the car only to find out that they were bent way worse than the ones I was replacing!
1992 LS-L Touring, Liquid Silver w/ Black, 110k mi. "Alice." Rebuilt title. Mods: WRX 6-CD changer, 17x8" Motegi LC-12 (16.5lbs), PWR rad, Perrin LCP, JDM v.8 6MT + R180, Koni + Ground Control (325f/280r), Earthworm Bushings. Awaiting resto.
1994 LSI The legendary "Shotgun Slade" 110k mi and still going strong!

2005 Outback XT Limited 5MT, Obsidian Black Pearl, 211k km, daily driver.
1999 Mazda MX5 base 5MT, Twilight Blue Metallic, 152k km. "Twilight Sparkle" Summer daily driver!
2007 Honda CR-V, some awful shade of light green *yawn*

1992 LS-L Touring, Ebony Mica, 176k kms. Parts car. SCRAPPED.
1992 LS-L, Dark Teal, 367k km. "Wintergreen" the winter beater.*SCRAPPED due to rust*
Old 05-07-2006, 02:49 PM

kinetiqsystems are the new eBay scammers

Bought a part from these people (actually several), a few took several "reminders" to get and one was damaged beyond use. Finally after 4 months (won and paid for auction on Jan 9, 06), Paypal rewards me a refund.
But, these guys have cleaned out their Paypal account and it now sits at a -$200 amount that Paypal cannot get, hence I got nothing so far.
Kinetiqsystems now doesn't do the typical eBay auction (where we could warn others), but does only Buy Now. They have hidden their feedback history and they were once KINGS1234.

Still waiting on Paypal to do something...
bummer
Old 05-07-2006, 03:56 PM
<<<Alcyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectormon
Bought a part from these people (actually several), a few took several "reminders" to get and one was damaged beyond use. Finally after 4 months (won and paid for auction on Jan 9, 06), Paypal rewards me a refund.
But, these guys have cleaned out their Paypal account and it now sits at a -$200 amount that Paypal cannot get, hence I got nothing so far.
Kinetiqsystems now doesn't do the typical eBay auction (where we could warn others), but does only Buy Now. They have hidden their feedback history and they were once KINGS1234.

Still waiting on Paypal to do something...
bummer
That really sucks because Green1995SVX (Mike) is associated with that company and he's also an Administrator here . . .

Good Luck,
Dan
Old 05-07-2006, 07:35 PM
I work for my SVX

Registered SVX
I bought rims from kinetiqsystems, they said they were proffesionally refinished. When I got them, it looked like someone used a stone to sand it down and used a spray can to paint them. Because they look so bad, I use them with my snow tires. I didn't pay much for them, but I will not buy from them again.
Old 05-07-2006, 09:13 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

It's a new phenomena. I bought a couple of items from kinetiqsystems back in Feb and Mar of 2005 with no problems. Quick ship, well packaged quality items as I recall. They had a clean record then. All 9 of their negatives have been in the last year. Maybe it's a new guy doing their shipping.

I automatically avoid anybody doing business on eBay that has any options on private. Even though it may be completely innocent, I automatically get the perception there is something to hide, and I run in the opposite direction.

I'm not even crazy about people making the item numbers private. It makes me feel like I just bought something that involves a nun and a donkey.

I Never buy nun and donkey material on eBay. Those are local purchases.

Why eBay started these private options goes against their founding policies anyway. The feedback system is what made that place become what it is.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 05-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Betcha can't buy just one!
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to ensteele Send a message via Yahoo to ensteele Send a message via Skype™ to ensteele
Registered SVX Classic SVX
I am troubled by this news. Please let us know if something changes.

Subaru Ambassador

[COLOR=”silver”]1992 Tri Color L[/COLOR] ~45K (06/91) #2430
1992 Dark Teal LS-L ~184K (05/91) #0739
1992 Claret LS-L ~196K (05/91) #0831
1992 Pearl LS-L ~103K (06/91) #1680
1992 Pearl LS-L ~151K (06/91) #2229
1992 Dark Teal LS ~150K (07/91) #3098 (parts car)
1992 White LS-L ~139K (08/92) #6913
1993 25th AE ~98K (02/93) #164
1993 25th AE ~58K (02/93) #176
1993 25th AE ~107K (02/93) #215
1993 25th AE ~162K (02/93) #223
1994 Laguna Blue Pearl LSi ~124K (1/94) #2408
1994 Laguna Blue Pearl LSi ~144K (10/93) #1484
1994 Laguna Blue Pearl LSi ~68K (10/93) #1525
1994 Barcelona Red LSi ~46K (02/94) #2624
1994 Pearl LSi ~41K (12/93) #1961
1995 Bordeaux Pearl LSi ~70K (02/95) #855
1996 Polo Green LSi ~95K (03/96) #872
1997 Bordeaux Pearl LSi ~55K (08/96) #097
2003 Brilliant Red LS1 Convertible ~29K (04/03) #8951
1999 Magnetic Red LS1 Coupe ~33K (04/99) #6420

My Email | Old Locker | New Locker | Picture of 15 of the 19
Old 05-08-2006, 10:11 AM
<<<Alcyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
It makes me feel like I just bought something that involves a nun and a donkey.

I Never buy nun and donkey material on eBay.
Pictures . . . I want pictures!!!

Oops, I guess that should be in a different thread . . .

Dan
Old 05-11-2006, 06:38 PM

kinetiqsystems new way around eBay

Yep, Even though Paypal approved my reimbursement from kinetiqsystems, I have not gotten dime one.... They have $0.00 in their account and refuse to put money in, knowing that Paypal will send it to me
Also, they have changed their eBay strategy, they now only sell their items on BUY IT NOW. No way for people to be warned.

At least, I finally got reimbursed from Vlad (Via eBay protection gig) and got $175 out of the $219 I paid for it to Vlad's sister. Still following up on the Jersey route to prosecute for theft. Maybe eBay will go after them as well.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:33 PM
Green1995SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelisevil
That really sucks because Green1995SVX (Mike) is associated with that company and he's also an Administrator here . . .

Good Luck,
Dan
Not anymore. We're in the process of tying up all loose ends (shipments/refunds etc) and disolving the end of our business that sells svx parts. It was fun when I started, but it's not worth the stress/hassle anymore. if ANYONE has any lingering issues, PLEASE contact me directly and i'll make sure we get it wrapped up. PMs are great.

Mike
Old 05-21-2006, 07:44 AM
What Potholes ???
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Registered SVX
I hate to say it but I got ripped off again! I heard nothing but good things here about Raceconcepts rotors and even saw them at Reading on Tom's car. This seller is unbelievable, he refused to respond to a single email and after I left feedback, with lightning speed he replies "what part this auction say zinc plated?? read first before buy it are u stupid". Now for the most amazing part. In the auction it originaly states "-Rotors are Zinc plated to prevent rust". After I left feedback it changed to "-Rotors holes are chamfer for relieved stress crack". I don't know what to do as of yet, I just wanted to let everyone know to be careful with this guy and READ FEEDBACK BEFORE YOU BUY. I didn't know you could even edit your auction after the sale. I am just amazed by this Here is a link to the auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33564

92 Pearl White Ls-l (138k) Euro Headlights & Blinkers, 97 Grill, Euro Tail Lights, SS Brake Lines, Stebro Exhaust, Slotted Rotors, Classic Registration
96 Legacy Outback (206k) 5-speed 2.2 Lightweight Crank Pulley, Group N Trans & Motor Mounts SOLD
Wanted: Steering Wheel

Last edited by michael; 03-14-2007 at 05:16 PM.
Old 05-21-2006, 08:01 AM
Mr. Inappropriate

Pretty crazy. Checked out several of Raceconcepts current auctions. All state:

- Rotors are ZINC PLATED TO PREVENT RUST

Even their current Subaru, including SVX, auctions state Zinc Plated. Everybody should look up the SVX rotors and use the "ask seller a question" button. Then ask if the rotors are really Zinc Plated and if they will change the text of the auction after the sale I already did.

FYI, I've had real good experiences with the Ebay seller irotors. Great customer service and nice parts. Unfortunately, they don't currently list any SVX rotors but you could always give them a call (888) 8 ROTORS. They're not the cheapes but often you get what you pay for.

http://stores.ebay.com/iROTORS-Performance-Brakes

Last edited by Myetball; 05-21-2006 at 08:15 AM.
Old 05-21-2006, 11:53 AM
Which manual is "that" in??

Well... Isn't that a coincidence. If you go through his listings, the only ones that "don't" say zinc plated are the ones that gave negs. He's found some way around the ad telling you it's been edited.

Good job. You've found a dishonest seller that was pretty tricky on how he cheats the public.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)