Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 08-01-2005, 07:19 AM

I Bought New Seats!

I got a pair of front seats with no rips or tears for $129 not to bad !! I think My car had a bad drivers side boalster (typical on our cars) So I'm looking forward to my original interior without my cheap seat covers!! (I'm not sure why my drivers seat was the way it when i bought it because over the past 6 years have owned the car my seat hasn't wore any more then the day i bought it (The only thing i can think of is the previous owner didn't give a s**t)
Old 08-01-2005, 07:54 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
niiiiiiiiiiiiice. mmm by the way i was thinking, i will install sparco's by the end of this year, but i wanna convert them to the same leather design of the original seats, where can i find the exact leather as the SVX? Grey interior.

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 08-01-2005, 10:50 AM
Giong back to the beaters...

Dayle at motorsportswarehouse.com sells new leather kits for our factory seats shouldn't be to hard to modify for the custom app.
89 240sx se red ~165k miles Gone and unknown
89 240sx se Black~185k R.I.P.
85 Toyota pickup ~205k R.I.P.
85 BMW 325e ~ Gone and unknown
85 Ford Mustang getting engine swap now!
05 Colorado ~108k Daily Driver
Old 08-01-2005, 03:01 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundering02
Dayle at motorsportswarehouse.com sells new leather kits for our factory seats shouldn't be to hard to modify for the custom app.
I just need the exact grey leather of the SVX, because i need to fit them to the sparcos i will install in my car. I do not need a kit, rather i need the leather by itself to be worked and fitted. Thanks anyway.

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 08-01-2005, 04:53 PM

Motorsports carries the oem leather in GREY $895 If i remember correct, it is a front and rear set .Get it before its GONE As posted earlier they carry also any color leather replacement you can think of
Old 08-02-2005, 11:46 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
mmm, thanks

Old 08-06-2005, 08:12 AM

My new seats are on the way . If anybody needs or wants my old seats let me know? Pass. seat is MINT and the drivers seat has a 2 to 3 " split on to boalster of coarse . It was like this when I bought the car ,So I have had seat covers on ever since and I enter the car very carfully as to not make it worse!. So If anyone needs any clean L model seats in pretty good shape let me know I'm very serious if you want them you can have them but you would need to pay the shipping of course
Old 08-08-2005, 02:45 AM

GOING ONCE ......GOING TWICE....... Please let me know if anyone wants them or thier out with the trash on Friday ERAL need any seats for any of your 10 cars I'm very jealous. P.S. Roses failed I might have to try a trip to EUROPE!
Old 08-09-2005, 04:03 AM

Well I'll give you an update! I got seats today and as i expected for the price, I'll tell you my seats are in WHY better condition. But as promised via e-mail the driver's seat side boalster is not ripped. So what I'm gona do is take off the cover on the driver seat back and replace it and chuck the rest! . Sorry gang but my ofer still stands if anyone wants them for parts or for any other reason , there yours for the asking, but I need to know before Friday
Old 08-09-2005, 04:23 AM
It's just a phase

Send a message via Yahoo to msvx95
Registered SVX
Pm'd you