SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 05-09-2005, 04:12 AM
It's just a phase

Send a message via Yahoo to msvx95
Registered SVX
Weekend

Wow, what an awesome weekend I had up here in Cleveland........The weather was just gorgeous!.....I finally put in my new instrument panel and wha-la!!! everything works including all bulbs!! I also replaced my fusebox under the hood. Pretty much played with the electrical stuff this weekend. But I also had a chance to take some pics. I posted them in my locker for anyone interested.

I've been doing small fixes to this car ever since I bought it and the previous owner(s) kept this car in bad shape and didn't keep a history. So I'm happy to say that most of the fixes are done and the only major one left to do is the oil leak in which I'm going to have the timing belt, oil/water pumps replaced, seals, gaskets. All I can say is that I'm making progress which is great!!

Just thought I'd share that with all y'all.
Old 05-09-2005, 11:10 AM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by msvx95
Wow, what an awesome weekend I had up here in Cleveland........The weather was just gorgeous!.....I finally put in my new instrument panel and wha-la!!! everything works including all bulbs!! I also replaced my fusebox under the hood. Pretty much played with the electrical stuff this weekend. But I also had a chance to take some pics. I posted them in my locker for anyone interested.

I've been doing small fixes to this car ever since I bought it and the previous owner(s) kept this car in bad shape and didn't keep a history. So I'm happy to say that most of the fixes are done and the only major one left to do is the oil leak in which I'm going to have the timing belt, oil/water pumps replaced, seals, gaskets. All I can say is that I'm making progress which is great!!

Just thought I'd share that with all y'all.
glad to hear you got some things done. i'm about to go out now and take off my intake resonator and play with some things. it's just too nice to sit here all day.