Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Southeast Region

Old 02-07-2003, 06:18 AM
svxmofo

Any SVXs in Georgia

just wondering if there are any svxs down here in great old georgia...
Old 02-07-2003, 08:16 AM
From POST-***** to LURKER

A few....

There are a few.... I think that Noir is there..... Oh, quick question does that "power mod" actually work??? Isn't that the one off of Ebay??? What sort of increase did you get???

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 02-07-2003, 02:55 PM
svxmofo

power mod

thanks..ill have to talk to noir...about the power mod..i had a pretty big increase ...i put an intake on at the same time...id say i gained about a 20hp increase...the power mod def works...ive even had people in my car before i put it on and then after and they could tell a big difference also...and it was only 35 dollars with shipping and everything so i said if it works it works if not ...not that much...you know any way to make this thing weigh less...quickly...besides taking rear seats out...let me know thanks...
Old 02-10-2003, 08:51 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

re: what's up mofo :D

yup, i'm in georgia. i guesstimate that there are about 12-15 known svx's in atlanta. i've seen 2 personally driving down the streets. a few friends saw some around by paint shops, mechanic shops (big surprise lol), and on the road. i know cjoffe is in atlanta and i'm about to pick up some radio harnesses from svxdc in atlanta. so there's a good number here.
Old 02-14-2003, 01:47 PM
Debo

Send a message via AIM to cxt2001
Im up in Marietta.....I got a black 92 stock....right now though im in Auburn, Alabama at school.....But I remember when I was in highschool their was some black kid that was runnin' around in a two tone white and black one.....he beat the **** outta it though, and he was making it ghetto.....
Old 02-14-2003, 10:12 PM
msteinauer

I'm here in Marietta. Has anyone done a conversion to a 5 speed here? What type of transmission works, bolts in? What is the $35 mod people are talking about?
Old 02-25-2003, 04:56 PM
svxmofo

35 dollar mod

that would be the power module off of ebay...its 35 for 10 hp....i bought it...figured its only 35 bucks if it dont work....

im going to have to come up to atlanta to see some other svxs...im going to be leaving the us for about 6 months to a year...thats a long time with no svx....so i might have to come up before i leave....
Old 02-26-2003, 06:51 AM

Hey Noir..... You wanna arrange a mini-meet somewhere in Atlanta before SVXMOFO leaves.... I'll go there with my "other SVX" (stalker)... I've never been to Atlanta and I am dying to meet some of you guys. What do ya think man??? It could be a Saturday thing if that is good with everyone that you know.... Just pick a spot in Atlanta and lets post it in the Upcomming Meets thread. Does sometime in march sound good, that way we can organize a "Snowball to Reading" while we are there.... I was planning on comming up to Atlanta some weekend, Say the.... 15th or the 22nd of March... How bout a mini-meet then... And if noone wants to come I'll still go.... I like to take weekend trips to get me as far away from Beaufort, SC as possible!!!!

** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 02-26-2003, 10:15 AM
svxmofo

mini meet

greenmarine...i highly doubt i will be here in march..but you know as well as i do...military **** always changes....the way higher ups are talking....is that we will be gone before this weekend gets here...so i dont know...but if im here man...ill def be there...just let me know...
Old 02-26-2003, 10:23 AM

Sure thing MOFO.... I'll post anything new or a mini-meet in the "Upcomong Meets" thread in "General Babble".... As soon as I talk to Noir and Imortal_Suby I'll get back to ya!!! Yea, I know how the military works, I feel for ya... Been in your shoes before too and it sucks.. Well best of luck and keep your eyes on the network so you can findout when the meet will be!!!

Old 03-01-2003, 12:22 PM

re: sorry for the late response

sorry for the late response, just got back in town from work. have to go back out next week to florida. i'll post when i'm available and maybe we can meet, but it'll be after next week to find out. how's that cheap mod? does it work? i'm looking into a 5 or 6 speed conversion as well as a turbo. talked to someone who does these types of things and they are researching the car for me now. the turbo guy is looking for someone who is a expert welder to do what he wants to do.
Old 03-01-2003, 12:52 PM
svxmofo

noir

hey if you find someone to do that 5speed kit...and also the turbo kit...please let me know...i want to do both...thanks
Old 03-01-2003, 12:52 PM
svxmofo

cheap mod

its good...it works...
Old 03-02-2003, 02:35 PM

NOIR and SVXMOFO......

Hey if you guys wanna get in on it, Immortal_Suby and I are gonna install eachother's 5 Speed Tranny's.... He is in greenville and I am willing to drive to his house every weekend till we finnish it. Maybe if you guys have the tranny's when we do ours, you two can get in on it to.... Then we could have two cars getting worked on at the same time with two people on each car.... That would be awesome... I told matt (Imortal_Suby) that I am willing to but all the beer and chips that ya need for snacking on.... Let me know what ya think..... Also any of ya want to get in on a "Snow ball" to reading from this area??? Noir, you could meet up with Immortal_Suby right there in Greenville, and SVXmofo, well I don't know where you are but I'm sure that we could find a way to get ya in the herd ..... If any of ya have 2 way radio's (Motorola Talkabouts, ect...) bring them.... I know that my Jeep drinks gas and I am gonna have to stop atleast twice on the way up there ....... They can be handy on such a long drive...... Let me know what ya think!!!! That goes for everyone in the Southeast Region!!!! If ya wanna get in on the Snowball Post it or PM me, I'll fing a way to meet ya and pick ya up in the group!!!

Old 03-05-2003, 09:40 PM

re: hey

ok, not to be a smartass, but when are you guys working on the 5 speed? have you gotten the parts yet? got to let us know so we can plan for it. i haven't even gotten the parts yet or even have a clue on what to do. let me know when. i'll probably be able to stop by and check it out. need dates

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: