How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 09-23-2002, 06:05 PM
NickF

Anybody close to Hegins, PA?

I may have found a read window, but it's at a body shop in Hegins, PA, and the guy wants me to arrange my own shipping. Can anybody help? I have no idea how bog the town is, where it is, or what the shipping options might be from there. I'm open to suggestions?

Thanks,

Nick
Old 09-23-2002, 06:26 PM
Green1995SVX

The town is in north central PA, and is VERY small... just a few blocks. That's all the help I can offer. Ive been there a few times, but do not live close to there.

Mike
Old 09-23-2002, 06:42 PM
NickF

Bummer! I need to figure out how to ship a 3x4 foot chunk of glass from a town that nobody ships from. Hmmmm....
Old 09-23-2002, 08:11 PM

I am about 2 hours from there...might try pming shadow, he is 45 minutes closer, but he might be at school, i dunno.

Kelli
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.
Old 09-24-2002, 06:28 AM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Higgins

What? You haven't heard of the Higgin's pigeon shoot? I thought that was national news! I'm about an hour away. Let me know if I can help although would need to be a weekend as I'm fresh out of vacation time. I could probably squeeze a Harry's U Pull It trip into the day.
Old 09-24-2002, 07:56 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Mr. Pockets
Registered SVX
If the guy will just throw it in a box with some wads of paper and packing peanuts you can have UPS pick it up from him. All you need is his address and phone number.

Insure it, though.

2005 RX-8 Grand Touring
2005 Outback
2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 wagon

END OF LINE
Old 09-24-2002, 10:48 AM
Green1995SVX

Re: Higgins

Quote:
Originally posted by benebob
What? You haven't heard of the Higgin's pigeon shoot? I thought that was national news! I'm about an hour away. Let me know if I can help although would need to be a weekend as I'm fresh out of vacation time. I could probably squeeze a Harry's U Pull It trip into the day.
I have always wanted to go to Harry's. I've only every heard about this place. When can we go? Do they ever have SVX's?

Mike
Old 09-24-2002, 02:05 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Harry's

Last I was there they had an SVX. It was pretty much gone but the sub frame was there. I try to limit my time to once or twice a year as it is a good 1 1/2 hour drive for cheap parts if you can find'em. I have a friend who's dad needs a new door for a Astro van so I figure I'll head up before it gets too cold. Your more than welcome to come! Thousands of vehicles! Probably 40 EA-81 (brat style Subies). They even give out free hotdogs on Sundays! Most of the stuff is crap but then again there aren't too many junkyards in PA that'll let you go out and pull what you want.