SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2003, 03:30 PM
Anti-BS Vigilante

Send a message via ICQ to Chicane Send a message via AIM to Chicane
Morons in Madison, Part III. AHHHH!!!!!!!

HEY FOLKS! GUESS WHAT HAPPENED FOR THE THIRD TIME TODAY! YEP! SOMEONE DRIVING INTO MY F*CKING CAR!

Apparently, here in Madison WI, people think its okay to park their car by RUNNING into the adjacent ones. What's funny about this is that I seem to recall being REQUIRED to be able to paralell park in order to get my god damn license! SO GEE, FOR THE THIRD TIME IN LESS THAN 6 MONTHS, I've had some DUMBASS just RUN RIGHT INTO IT scuffing up the clearcoat and all the way to the plastic.

What should I do?

A brief history. The first time, in a fit of rage, I left a sarcastic note, and stole the guys windshield wipers. The second time, I called the police, and filed a police report. I waited for over an hour for hte police to arrive, at which point they sat while I explained what had happened, pointed out hte white paint from the white truck in front of me that was now embedded into my bumper, and pointed out the large black scrape of black paint and plastic hanging off from his. Yeah, that would have been swell, except that when I got my police report, it said "Cannot determine who ran into who".

So yeah, basically, unless its a big accident, the police don't give a sh*t. So PLEASE, TELL ME, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHAT I SHOULD DO.

I left a note on the guys wiper saying that he backed into me, if he wants to settle it outside of the insurance company its fine with me, and my cell phone number. BUT, if this jackass does NOT call me back, I think I'm goign to go after their car with a freaking FIRE AXE.

PLEASE PLEASE I"M BEGGING ALL OF YOU TO TELL ME WHAT HTE HELL I SHOULD DO. DOes anyone manufacturer gigantic PUSHBARS for the SVX? WOuld there be a way to attach them somehow to keep these stupid ***ks from RUNNING INTO ME?!

ANd yes, I apologize for the profanity... but JESUS CHRIST. THREE TIMES IN LESS THAN SIX MONTHS! ARGH!

ANNNNNDDD thats not even COUNTING the time the lady with the stupid impala DROVE INTO THE BACK OF ME BECAUSE SHE DEVIATED FROM HER LANE (2400 dollars in damage there).

ARRGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Rob