IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2004, 10:55 PM
How fast is fast?

Send a message via AIM to Bxsvx
Angry Got a false ticket

Ok well here it is, I though I would never get pulled over for something I actually DIDN'T do. Ok, im driving my wife's car, so im wearing the usually baggy clothes hat backwards, so I see a couple of cops, you know come and go. Then I see this one cop, right on my tail, i'm doing everything legal, signaling doing the proper speed limit, then I make a right he makes a right, then BOOM lights, im thinking this Ahole better have a good reason for pulling me over. Then he uses his damn 2 billion watt search light through the rear of my car, now im definitely blinded. He walks past me and goes straight to the inspection sticker, im thinking ok smarta$$ its not stolen.So, i'm waiting he's like drivers license. He didnt even say anything else, then I ask what seems to be the problem officer, he said I saw you on ur phone, now mind you I use my phone 90% of the time to talk to my wife. But theres no reason to use it because shes right next to me. So I was like what, officer my phones right here in the bottom near my ebrake handle, he's like yea sure whatever, then I show him my call log, look no calls, last call at 7:10 and last incoming 7 sumthin(he pulled me over at 9:50). Then he said well I saw a neon red light near your ear, then I said ok well check the car nothing neon red here, then he gives me my ticket and said if you were honest you would of not got this ticket. I said ok i'll see you in court, and im going to bring my cell phone receipt which shows all the calls I made and received, he's like ya ya. Then I drive off. And now im so pissed, my wife is trying to calm me down. What a LIAR damn corrupt cops. The funny thing is my phone is a Samsung A500, all the buttons are blue, the only thing red is when a call is connected it blinks twice red, but there was no way he can see that little light while there was street lights all over my front. Another thing he pulled me over by a dock, or something like it, all I see is alot of boats and stuff on the docks, now there has to be alot of red lights there. Anyway should I get a lawyer? or should I just go with my wife and sprint bill and all that stuff? and also my wifes phone wasnt used since 7 also. The only thing im worried about is him saying it could of bin my friends phone, or a phone I borrowed for a day. Oh I have 9 points, 12 is suspension, but still that liar!!!! damn im so mad!!!. anyway any help would be appreciated. any NY or New Rochelle cops on the site? maybe help me out a little, . Thanks everyone, wish me luck .

P.s: it happened at New Rochelle, was making a right from Pelham road to some park with a pub on the side towards the park.