Drag meet - All day 2 33.33%
BBQ, Brew, Baseball 0 0%
Some combo of the above 2 33.33%
Something else - post em up. 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-2006, 11:16 AM
Locker Link Solution

MA/NH/RI/whoever meet

Alright I don't know the first thing about putting together a meet, but Sicksubie was thinking about getting some people together. So I figure we could all just show up at the same place, like F1 Boston maybe for some racing a few drinks and a bite. I've never been there, but it is something I'd like to try.

As of now it looks like we are going for 2nd week of july.

There are plenty of other things too, like hanging out at the strip up in epping NH, or cook outs, or what ever. I'm thinking the closer to the 93/95 corridor the better. If anyone has any suggestions, jump in. It'll be great to set up a meet for people who can't travel 6+ hours and stay overnight somewhere.

The only draw back to F1 is that after 8pm it is 21+ only, so people like sicksubie would have to leave if it ends up being a night thing.

So, any ideas out there? Lets get together guys!
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?
Old 05-06-2006, 08:43 PM
Back Road Blazer

Send a message via AIM to black beast
What about the WBM?

Well, I will throw this one out, even though Jessie and I were the only ones there last year. THe Wicked Big meet. May 20, I am in an Expose, so my car will be one of the main group of cars in the show tent (or whatever they have) I feel that I have worked on my car to the point that it is amazing and people say "wow!'' when they see it. I just went to Hot Import Nights, and I could have placed, in the lower class. I welcome all SVXers to come and sopport me. Oh, can anyone send me some of the network cards, so I can pass them out? PM me for my shipping address if you can (thanks) guys, I think I am about to hit what all of you want, a ubber hott ubber clean beast. I will be at the show showing off the SVX, and Dayles "custom" parts.

SUpport me!!! thanks guys, see you all there
www.wickedbigmeet.com
'94 ebony pearl, with orange "silicone" hoses, painted beauty cover, Tom's Intake, Dayles Cold air intake; with HKS mega suction foam air filter, 3in header back exhaust, STI ground wires, euro front fascia, euro front grill, reactive 17in wheels, Nitto Invo's, Drilled and slotted rotors, stainless break lines, Koni strut inserts, Drop springs, 5MT, shotshifter, Clutchmasters clutch, ACT prolite flywheel, EL Glow gauges, The ECUTune stage 2. To Do: Cams, port and polish, etc.
Old 05-06-2006, 09:57 PM
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedklix

The only draw back to F1 is that after 8pm it is 21+ only, so people like sicksubie would have to leave if it ends up being a night thing
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1995 Spec-ish Miata - track car
1957 CJ-5
Old 05-06-2006, 10:02 PM
Locker Link Solution

You know, I just might be able to make that. I'll have to see if I can move a few things around. But there is a possibility that I'll show up (and vote for you ). I'd like to see just how great your SVX is, mine is still beaten awful from living with drunken idiots. I still have not had time to make my car look nice again. I've had it here for over a year now in my new place with a nice garage and everything too .

I'll enter with you next year though . It would be cool to get a real SVX presence at a meet like this.

I used to go to westford just for the ice cream, I wouldn't be surprised if the locals recognize my car from sat nights in the summer. I still clearly remember a wrx guy pulling up next me once there raving about how mint my car was with his jaw all dropped and drooling. Ohh, I wish it was still so beautiful. One day...
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Last edited by Speedklix; 05-06-2006 at 10:05 PM.
Old 05-08-2006, 03:03 PM
Back Road Blazer

Thank you, it is a really fun time, and with an SVX on display, there should be no reason for any person out here not to come. Mine has a few tiny scratches, and a scar (damn DD's and sid skirts) but the scar will be fixed before the meet and the scratches hell, they hardly show.
'94 ebony pearl, with orange "silicone" hoses, painted beauty cover, Tom's Intake, Dayles Cold air intake; with HKS mega suction foam air filter, 3in header back exhaust, STI ground wires, euro front fascia, euro front grill, reactive 17in wheels, Nitto Invo's, Drilled and slotted rotors, stainless break lines, Koni strut inserts, Drop springs, 5MT, shotshifter, Clutchmasters clutch, ACT prolite flywheel, EL Glow gauges, The ECUTune stage 2. To Do: Cams, port and polish, etc.
Old 05-08-2006, 03:04 PM
Back Road Blazer

Thank you for comming if you do. I am still waiting on the Club b-cards though. Can ANYONE get them? I want to accent the windows by having a few on top of the window. I will do the car proud.
Old 05-10-2006, 12:53 AM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama
let me know when and where... im up for a good meet
Car #26..'97 SVX Silver (120k and climbing)
previous SVXi:
Car #24..'94 SVX Ebony 216k (sold)
car #18..'97 SVX LSI "Ebby" Pearl 175k (sold)
car #19..'97 SVX LSI Brilliant Red 103k (sold)
car #14..'92 SVX Claret LS-L Touring (sold)
car #13..'94 SVX Laguna Blue LS (sold)
Old 05-14-2006, 01:53 AM
Locker Link Solution

Well, I'll probably be in the Legacy, but I pre registered for the "wicked cool shirt"

It didn't ask for shipping, and the email didn't tell me anything.... So do you know what I need to get in the gate?

So I'll see ya there I guess.
I have a copy of the invite cards saved in my locker if that is what you are looking for.
They are supposed to print on some avery business card kit, but you could always just print em on heavy paper and cut em out too. ...and change the name first of course.

kuroneko_sama I know it is a bit of a hike for you, but are you coming down for this on Sat?

Old 05-15-2006, 12:27 AM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama
the distance isnt a prob at all... but i need ot be in ny this weekend... any other weekend in the summer i woulda been golden... but ill be out of new england from tues to the end of the month, im kinda bummed about it, wish i could go
previous SVXi:
Old 05-18-2006, 12:01 AM
Locker Link Solution

Well, you'll have to make it for what ever ends up happening in july

It looks like subafreak is gonna be there. Anyone else gonna show up this weekend? Anyone in on one of the caravans? I'm thinking about following the lowell guys.

Old 05-18-2006, 07:09 PM
aka sir_romeo

the weather postpone things by chance? im in ny still on business, wont be available till after the end of the month.
previous SVXi:
Old 05-18-2006, 08:26 PM
Locker Link Solution

naw. It is snow, shine, or flood. My girl is going to be in ny sat too... wasting money under the guise of working.

Old 05-19-2006, 09:40 AM
Locker Link Solution

So no one else for tomorrow? Guess I'll be gettin to know the preza crowd.
It is going to be a decent temp, some sun, and no rain! (I called in a favor)

Old 03-20-2007, 07:54 PM
new

Send a message via AIM to lovmysvx
let me no what happens for the mid july meet ill deffently be there if its at the boston f1 then ill have to leave at 8 also
Old 03-20-2007, 10:19 PM
Locker Link Solution

old thread

there was a lack of interest last year, so it didn't happen. Maybe some other time we'll try again. Just a small meet with the few of us in this thread I guess