SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2003, 07:34 PM
Green1995SVX

Well, likethecube...

Why dont you explain how your posting this message has helped anyone but you. I hope you feel better about yourself now.

Mike
Old 09-09-2003, 07:50 PM
likethecube

You seemed to avoided answering my question of when you plan to apologize or why you failed to give a courtesy call or PM but I guess that because you feel you owe me nothing - what have I done for you lately.

However I will answer you question. How did this post help anyone but myself. Well I cannot speak for others as to how it may have 'helped' them. For me, I am justing expressing my frustration with people who don't follow up on a committment. Many of the board members here vent thier frustration with either there vehicles or with people who fail to follow up sending parts. Since you did not respond to my call or PM, i used the open forum to seek a response.

I don't need to feel better about myself, If I can't do something for someone I at least tell them. They may not like my reason, excuse, or whatever, or even if I am apologetic, but more respect is gained when you at least inform them.

You have answered my questions and assisted me in the past - always very promptly, which is why I was dissapointed with what happened.
Old 09-09-2003, 07:56 PM
Green1995SVX

Ok. You have the last word. Thread is over.
Closed Thread