Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2006, 02:53 AM
The Molinator

OBJECTIVITY.......adjudicate FIRST please...

Alan: I appreciate some of your comments...AND your concern for me..for sure! However, you...and some others (and really by your own admission!) have already decided the outcome. At work, I often ask...when I think I know something special... AM I PSYCHIC..OR PSYCHO ...??? Well, they know the answer, but they usually lie..and say I'm psychic! HA!

I prefer to be objective..because it makes the best sense. None of us can know if BP is a scam or a legitimate business at this point! Your guesses are reasonable, but so are mine! I have already admitted that I could see it going either way. If they do have offshore accounts...and are located on some island with beach chairs and Coronas (as was recently suggested)...Of course I will have been had..and I will certainly admit it. BUT, it will not prevent me from considering future MLM businesses...BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING INHERENTLY EVIL, UNETHICAL, OR IMMORAL IN NETWORK MARKETING! THAT'S WHERE WE (AND OTHERS OF US HERE) DISAGREE. YOU CAN SAY THEY'RE A RIP OFF...CUZ SOME OF THEM ARE! AND I CAN SAY THEY'RE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY...CUZ SOME OF THEM ARE! [GLASS IS HALF EMPTY...THE GLASS IS HALF FULL]

BTW...I am a 60 year old dentist with a decent income. I finished college, graduate school, and dental school by 1974....

I love this website... Jim
2013 Veloster Red - Driver Now??Dropsprings [1/2" rear, 1" front] with Koni Strut Inserts> Magnaflow Exhaust System> ECUTune Stage 1av1 Upgrade (from 1v4)> ECUTune TCU MOD> Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley> Stainless Brake Lines> Phenolic Spacers> Perforated Brake Rotors (dint like, OEM now)> SmallCar Shift Kit (resting since TCU MOD)> 7-Position Ground System> High-Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator (resting)> ATF Cooler & Campaign Filter> Yellow Polish Polyurethane Bushings> Pioneer Double-DIN Stereo with JL AUDIO Speakers> Driveshaft Rebuilt with C-Clip U-Joints> 15 Min MOD> 20 Min MOD .. . (2011)
Valentine One Radar Detector with Remote Display - ucan'tseeme!
Old 05-20-2006, 07:18 AM
5 speed 4 sure

Registered SVX
James, I wish you'd keep your marketing crap off this website. I've already wasted 15 minutes reading this crap! Take your snake oil somewhere else.
Old 05-20-2006, 06:45 PM
Mr. Inappropriate

60 years old and still falling for this kind of stuff? Alrighty then.
Old 05-20-2006, 07:43 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote from James Scott: BTW...I am a 60 year old dentist with a decent income. I finished college, graduate school, and dental school by 1974....

Oh!! That explains your Avatar comment "The Molinator". I finally get it!!

You might want to change that to "The Mothinator".

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)

Last edited by Electrophil; 05-20-2006 at 07:46 PM.
Old 05-20-2006, 07:44 PM

OOps. Hit the quote button instead of the edit button.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.

Old 05-22-2006, 05:30 PM
The Molinator

Ooooooouuuuucccchhhhhh!!!!!

You guys really know how to hurt a guy when he's down! OOOOUUCCHH!!!!

You should know...I'm being hitup by the two main competitors of gas additive MLM's...to jump ship...and swim to their craft! I already jumped ship of course. BUT, I don't have it in me to start again [even though I believe this type of product could be very useful...and therefore..a very profitable business].... I invested somewhere between $1500 and $2000 in BP! [I'm unsure if the DVDs and pills I ordered have been or will be shipped still???]

My only hope, I guess, is to sue for emotional distress...HA!

Trust me...I wish I hadn't......The nego's are looking pretty good now..HUH? ("scam, suckers, ripoff, 60 yo fool...etc.")

It started with my desire for you guys to check this product out....Kinda mute point now..HUH!?

Looking for a place to hide......Jim

P.S. Hope I can take my losses on my 2005 taxes...???
2013 Veloster Red - Driver Now??Dropsprings [1/2" rear, 1" front] with Koni Strut Inserts> Magnaflow Exhaust System> ECUTune Stage 1av1 Upgrade (from 1v4)> ECUTune TCU MOD> Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley> Stainless Brake Lines> Phenolic Spacers> Perforated Brake Rotors (dint like, OEM now)> SmallCar Shift Kit (resting since TCU MOD)> 7-Position Ground System> High-Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator (resting)> ATF Cooler & Campaign Filter> Yellow Polish Polyurethane Bushings> Pioneer Double-DIN Stereo with JL AUDIO Speakers> Driveshaft Rebuilt with C-Clip U-Joints> 15 Min MOD> 20 Min MOD .. . (2011)
Old 05-22-2006, 06:37 PM
<<<Alcyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Scott
You guys really know how to hurt a guy when he's down! OOOOUUCCHH!!!!

You should know...I'm being hitup by the two main competitors of gas additive MLM's...to jump ship...and swim to their craft! I already jumped ship of course. BUT, I don't have it in me to start again [even though I believe this type of product could be very useful...and therefore..a very profitable business].... I invested somewhere between $1500 and $2000 in BP! [I'm unsure if the DVDs and pills I ordered have been or will be shipped still???]

My only hope, I guess, is to sue for emotional distress...HA!

Trust me...I wish I hadn't......The nego's are looking pretty good now..HUH? ("scam, suckers, ripoff, 60 yo fool...etc.")

It started with my desire for you guys to check this product out....Kinda mute point now..HUH!?

Looking for a place to hide......Jim

P.S. Hope I can take my losses on my 2005 taxes...???
James

We knew you'd come over to our side sooner of later . . .

Too bad you had to lose money.

Dan
Old 05-22-2006, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelisevil
James

Too bad you had to lose money.

Dan
Ehhh.. 2 root canals, and he's even.

Old 05-22-2006, 10:02 PM
The Molinator

Ouch!....again!

STEREOTYPES................R...................DEADLY!

Dude..You would be close if I had my own practice. BUT...I work for a corporation...I can't just work more..or do more. [How sad..HUH?]

I still get my annual bonus though...for being the Molinator! [Not too many peeps leaving bills under the pillow these days though....AND if they do...the kids usually nab the dough before I get there!]

I know its just a matter of time before you guys pass the hat...so I can recoup my $2000!.....THANKS! in advance.... The sympathy is starting to swell..HUH?

[Maybe someone could arrange a bus trip out to California, picking up a lot of SVX members along the way.... Then I could pull your 3rd molars ("wisdom teeth") for a discount ($5 off)...and I could make it back!]

Heh! Thanks! Jim

P.S. Income (Yes, higher than average) - Bills (Too many + Divorce) = zip [REMEMBER...It's not what you make...It's what you have left over!]

Last edited by James Scott; 05-22-2006 at 10:10 PM.
Old 05-22-2006, 10:17 PM
The Molinator

The DARK Side...

Dan....I've been feeling the PULL of the DARK SIDE....for quite some time now.. . . .

Old 05-22-2006, 11:23 PM
Mr. Inappropriate

Please refer to post #89 line 5....nuff said.
Old 05-23-2006, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myetball
Please refer to post #89 line xx. Line xx depends on your monitor size, the resolution you are running, and the usual size you leave your browser. On my monitor, it's line 5.....nuff said.
Fixored that post fer ya.

Old 05-23-2006, 07:23 PM
The Molinator

I'm Sure You Didn"t Mean!.................???

I'm sure you're not mean enough to mean.......to mean.....

Quote:
Anybody fool enough to pay money for this stuff deserves everything they get.
OOOOOHHH!.....THAT WOULD REEEEEEAAAALLLLY HURT!

Jim

I NEED A BULLET-PROOF VEST.....HUH!? and SHADES!...
Old 05-23-2006, 07:52 PM
Mr. Inappropriate

I'm not mean but my well of sympathy ran dry long ago. So, NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

Come on, I tried telling you and everyone else. It took the Texas Attorney General to freeze BP's assets, issue a cease and desist order, and file a lawsuit for violation of Texas law to get you guys to wake up.

Look forward to the next MLM/Pyramid scheme to roll through the forum
Old 05-23-2006, 09:29 PM

I was thinking of starting one... a LEGIT MLM!!.... of defunct pyramid schemes.

NO!! THIS WILL REALLY WORK!!!

You pay me $1,000. That's all. This will put you as a Vice President on the ground floor. For $600, you can be a director. For $400, you can be a manager, and for $200, you can wax my car. (No credit cards, because the fees are too high, no PayPal, cause they ripped off a friend of my cousin's 2nd wife's boyfriend's barber so they can't be trusted)

Anyway, I send you a list of defunct pyramid schemes.

Go to 4 of your friends and show them the glory of sucking people into pyramid schemes and how much money they can make!! Get them to sign on in one of the 4 brackets above, then send me half the money, and you keep half!!!(IF!! You signed up on the VP level. 1/3 for director, 1/4 for manager, and a free can of wax for the $200 level)

NO! NO! THIS WILL WORK!! Come on guys. Think about it!! If you just get 3 people to sign up under the VP level, and you are a VP, then you have already made $500!!! You can do this in minutes!!

Some actual testimonials.

Dear Robert.

Thank you for making me a millionaire in 3 days!!. My life has changed dramatically under your wonderful plan, and I look forward to receiving another 23 lists which I've already sold for next week!!

Signed,
Whoopie Golburp.

Dear Robert,

Wow!! Your plan works great!! It's incredible how fast people want to buy your lists. I feel like I am one of your growing family. I can't wait for the next convention in Idaho!! Thanks for securing my family's well being with your last commission check of $163,840 for just 2 weeks work!!
Signed,
Gill Bates.

There's more!! Sign up today! You can't go wrong on this exciting new opportunity with old defunct pyramid schemes!!!

Disclaimer: I got the list off the internet but the list is authentic!! I can not guarantee you will ever make a dime. I can not guarantee people won't beat the crap out of you for ripping them off. I can not guarantee the federal and state governments will not freeze your assets. I can not guarantee your spouse won't shoot you in the middle of the night for cleaning out the bank account to achieve "super duper top bananna ultra Vice President" status.