IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Technical Q & A
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2008, 01:20 PM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Exclamation Transmission codes

Hey there, I recently did a flexplate replacement thinking that was the source of my knocking noise but ended up being a slight rod knock. Well anyway I finally got around to checking my transmission codes that have been there since reinstall. They are 14 (shift solenoid #2), 21(ATF Temp Sensor), 32&33 (Vehicle speed sensor 1&2???). Its got 104000 miles and trans was rebuilt at some time (70000 miles?) and there were no codes previous to having everything apart. Also It has twice now gone into limp home mode. Once while driving with my friend and I just simply turned it off and restarted and it was fine. The other was today when I was having some fun in the first snow of the year. This time it remained in limp mode even after restarting a few times but was fine after I let it sit for about 30 min and went back to drive it.
I'm needing some help as to what to do. So far I've had a terrible experience with my Svx since I bought it a little over 2 months ago but I have told myself that I won't give up on her no matter how much I spend.