Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northwest Region
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2008, 11:21 AM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Northwest SVX Awards Banquet!

It's already 2008 so I guess it's time we started thinking about our 2007 Awards Banquet!

For those new around here, this is our annual winter event where we focus more on being indoors and just hanging out. I try to make things fun by giving out awards based on different categories like attendence, inspiration, etc. We host it at a restaurant with our own meeting room so of course there is lots of eating, drinking, and talking. And of course we encourage everyone to bring their SVX so we can kick tires and have our "Winter Classic" car show too!

This year marks the 5 Year Anniversary of NWSVX, so I will have additional categories related to that as well. So if you've attended any of our events in the Northwest over the past 5 years, be sure to come out and be honored!

It is also with a bit of sadness that this will be the last NWSVX event ever, so please come out and celebrate with us one last time. Certainly events in our area will continue, but not under the organization of the club, and this will be the last Awards Banquet.

So basically all I'm saying is BE THERE!

Look for an "official" thread soon, but I'm still working on the date and details. It will probably be in February, but we can even push it out to March since nothing else is going to be happening.

In the meantime, post your enthusiasm here and/or post any dates in the next three months that may not work for you, etc.

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...

Last edited by WestCoastSVX; 01-03-2008 at 01:13 PM.