Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 03-01-2006, 04:00 PM
Hitchhikin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir
yeah, i understand that. i'm just referring 'their god' to allah. cause as you know, any blueblooded amerikan kristian believes that their god ain't the same as them's god.
Well, c'mon, of course, everybody knows that Jesus is white, but those darn Ay-rabs refuse to believe it! Not to mention that Christians and Muslims obviously have different Gods... Our God is a white male, and theirs is of Terrorist descent!

*ducks into corner*
Old 03-01-2006, 04:08 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST

Send a message via AIM to Phast SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear

Their religion states this important saying: "help your brother either he was right or wrong". So the killings of Muslims in Palestine with USA aid, is considered like killing the brothers and sisters of Usama Bin Laden and other muslims... this is why those attacks were made.
sorry quick question here dan. Then how do they justify killing other muslims as well? This seems kind of contradictory. Im assume they feel it to be justified for their "greater good?" I mean they attacked innocent people as well. These mores have been in place for hundreds of years.... or so i thought :/
phil
Old 03-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Damn!!!!!!! that was Super Crystal Clear and Right Straight Ahead!!!

Electrophil, without knowing who's who, I can judge that you are one of the good people, usually such guys go straight ahead through things in life, they do not know deceipt or conning... But I say SubiCrosser's party is the winning one... you know why
Yeah, his is the winning party.... or at least according to the supreme court.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 03-01-2006, 10:57 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
I've enjoyed the heck out of what you say, even though we clearly belong to different political parties.
(I.e. -> I belong to the right one and you belong to the wrong one.)

If you contain yourself, the terrorists win.
And it may be in the form of a "nuclare mushroom cloud".

I've tried all three!! NONE of them fit!!!! I'll only 'contain' myself, as long as nobody pees in MY toasted oat cereal!!!

If you're not a 'liberal' at 20, you have no heart, If you're not a 'conservitive' at 40, you have no brain!!!

Jerry

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry
Old 03-01-2006, 10:58 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Yeah, his is the winning party.... or at least according to the supreme court.

More 'FIREPOWER???"

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry
Old 03-02-2006, 12:02 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir
yeah, i understand that. i'm just referring 'their god' to allah. cause as you know, any blueblooded amerikan kristian believes that their god ain't the same as them's god.
I got what you mean but believe this, they do believe that God created the universe and he send the Q'oran text to Muhammad... and we also do believe that God created the universe and send his son Jesus to Earth. So we have the same God but different... representatives of him

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 03-02-2006, 12:07 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red SVX 92
Well, c'mon, of course, everybody knows that Jesus is white, but those darn Muslims refuse to believe it! Not to mention that Christians and Muslims obviously have the same God but different Prophets (Well we consider Jesus as his son... Our Jesus is a white male, and their Prophet is of Terrorist descent!

*ducks into corner*
Fixed it ^

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 03-02-2006, 12:15 AM

It seems we are making a slow progression from ticking everyone off over politics to ticking everyone off over religion. Nothing wrong with that, we haven't had seperation of the two for years.

I found this cartoon of Jesus shaving... Take a wild guess what it says below the cartoon. Yep! it says "Jesus Shaves!"

I'd post it, but then, we've already seen what cartoons can do to the general public.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.

Old 03-02-2006, 12:18 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phast SVX
sorry quick question here dan. Then how do they justify killing other muslims as well? This seems kind of contradictory. Im assume they feel it to be justified for their "greater good?" I mean they attacked innocent people as well. These mores have been in place for hundreds of years.... or so i thought :/
phil
Phil, in Muslims there are Sunnites and Shiites as we do have Orthodox and Catholics (those are the major ones...). As we did have messengers for Jesus (Peter, Paul,...), also Muhammad had 4 messengers to carry on his teachings after he was dead. So trouble broke between those 4 to know who must be in charge and two of them were the dominant and had many followers. So those two made a meeting and agreed to both step down and let someone really wise take over.

One of them was an old man while the other was young, they were in a meeting and thousands were waiting outside the tent for the verdict to come public. So they wanted to announce it, and the young of them told the old man, "because you are the older of us, it is rightful for you to go out first and step down." the old one agreed and went public and said " I take myslef off of this leadership (of taking over after Muhammad) as I take off that ring from my finger" and he put it on the table in front of him. The young man came second, take the ring from the table and said "I put myself in charge of muhammad's believers as I put this ring in my finger."

Hahahaha, so the young guy conned the old guy and this is when Muslims divided into two (Sunnites and Shi-ites) one of them are the descendant followers of the old guy while the others are the followers of the young one, and they hate each other to death from that time

Last edited by SilverSpear; 03-02-2006 at 12:23 AM.
Old 03-02-2006, 12:22 AM

So which is which? Which group (Sunnites or Shi'ites) was the young guy from? Or did it work like that?

Old 03-02-2006, 12:29 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
So which is which? Which group (Sunnites or Shi'ites) was the young guy from? Or did it work like that?
You know Rob, I totally forgot but as I still recall, the young guy is for Shi-ites and the old guy was for Sunnites.... I will confirm later about it.

Old 03-02-2006, 12:32 AM

Quote:
You know Rob, I totally forgot but as I still recall, the young guy is for Shi-ites and the old guy was for Sunnites.... I will confirm later about it.
Thanks, just curious. I never knew why. I always thought it was some "magical" event or something that split them. This sounds much more reasonable to me.

Old 03-02-2006, 12:35 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Thanks, just curious. I never knew why. I always thought it was some "magical" event or something that split them. This sounds much more reasonable to me.
Rare are the people who know this info about muslims. Even the muslim Sheikhs do not talk about it...

Old 03-02-2006, 06:47 PM
Hitchhikin'

Quote:
Quote:
Well, c'mon, of course, everybody knows that Jesus is white, but those darn Muslims refuse to believe it! Not to mention that Christians and Muslims obviously have the same God but different Prophets (Well we consider Jesus as his son... Our Jesus is a white male, and their Prophet is of Terrorist descent!

*ducks into corner*
Fixed it ^
My sarcasm must not have gotten through.

And I'm not Christian, although I probably have more familiarity with the Bible than most Catholics.

On a more serious note, does anyone actually believe that God is white and male and that Jesus looks like Jim Caviezel?

Last edited by Red SVX 92; 03-02-2006 at 06:53 PM.
Old 03-02-2006, 08:35 PM

Quote:

On a more serious note, does anyone actually believe that God is white and male and that Jesus looks like Jim Caviezel?
God is not from this earth. How could he look like one of our ethnic branches? If God created us in his likeness, then from what we know from anthropology and human migration patterns, he would have to be black. But I don't think he created us in his likeness. I think it was the other way around.

Who is Jim Caviezel?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: