Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > European Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2004, 02:17 PM
Ianorris

Looks like she's got to go

Having looked at the possibilities of taking our SVX to France with us, it looks like it's not going to work - too complicated to explain here, but that's life.
Therefore we're looking for a buyer for a 1992 official UK imported SVX, registered K777SVX. Silver with black - the best colour combination, only 53,000 miles, babied and little used, since I work from home and find commuting to be a dirty word. Everything works except the headlamp washers, no strange noises, all the usual stuff that you know about if you're visiting this site. Looking at the market, I reckon about £6000. Anybody interested, email me.
The good news is that Subaru Switzerland's website lists half a dozen left-hookers, so we may be able to feed our habit once we're over there!
Old 08-18-2004, 03:50 PM

Talking Agrred on "commuting" word classification

Hi Ian,

Sorry to see such a nice specimen go out of caring hands.

I agree: silver with black is one of the nicest combinations and also rarely seen.
With that mileage I think it will grasp a lot of peoples interest.
I don't know the right price for the British market but knowing a lot more than I knew a few months ago about SVX's and how much it costs to import one I'd go for it!

I don't know the rules in France about importing used vehicles from other coutries but if it is like in Portugal I'd rather try to find one in France.

That said: http://www.autoscout24.fr/fre/detail...74&id=34639470
or
http://www.datacar.com/locator/abmot...d=494678&Enr=1

Different web sites but same car.
Probably the only one currently available in France...
Advertisement is likely to be wrong about having manual gearbox and turbo and mileage seems high for a 96 model.

For other import options from France surrounding countries including Switzerland (17 cars available) and Germany (22 cars available at this time) look here (www.autoscout24) and then search on the global English language link for Germany and on the Swiss link for Switzerland.

Good luck, enjoy your French adventure and keep coming to see us.

Tone
Old 08-18-2004, 03:58 PM

Talking Ooops...

I guess I told you more or less the same in this thread: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...threadid=20320

I guess twice is better than once in this case...

Tone