Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2006, 11:02 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Wrong!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckie
You know how you know you have made a really good post? It's when no one respondes to it *sheepish grin*
You are very wrong. Normally there is a silence after a totally BS post like the one Danny made.

Danny Says:
"Ok let me tell you how biased your media is??? CNN and BBC did report about Hassan Nasrallah's last footage he did 3 days ago, and they translated some of the important points he mentioned except the Most Important one:

He will pay between 20K $ for each family whose house was destroyed from the Israeli invasion (there are 15000 completely destroyed houses) just for them to be able to rent an apartment for one year and buy furniture for it. In the meantime he will be building back their houses from Hizbullah's own funding (Iran)."

He says we did not receive this information because our news media is biased. Just read the attached article that appears in our small paper here in New Mexico. So he is putting out BS as usual.

Lee
Attached Files
File Type: pdf HezbollahSupport.pdf (612.7 KB, 324 views)
Old 08-18-2006, 01:20 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSVX
Yes,
But you are weighing CNN/BBC against your country's news. Which is wise. However, you talk about how our news is biased and you dont beleive a word of it. I would have to assume that the majority of opposers (of your freedom fighters) beleive that YOUR news is biased, and that is what I see you basing your judgements on.

Basically, if we are in a sence, both right... then the truth, as usual lies somewhere in the middle. But neither side sees it that way. Its just two extremests duking it out based on mis-information on BOTH sides.

So, we say everyone is hezbolla, and you say they are all civillians.

The actual truth is probably a mix of the above.
That is right, you should watch all TV stations and get a conclusion about what is right. But the thing is, our media is backed by footages and pictures, that what lacks in CNN and BBC. As people say, a picture is worth a million words.

As for Hizbullah, I said they are Resistance, and in the concept of resistance you all know that during war, they put the military cloth and during peace they live their normal civilian life.

But that doesn't mean that during war, they will fight from their own houses and casue their families and loved ones be killed that way... Would you do it?

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 08-18-2006, 01:28 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3lha
Danny, I have a question. Just to ensure there is no misunderstanding. When you refer to "the jews" in postings like these:

Are you only talking about the Jews who live in Isreal, or do you also include the people of Jewish descent that live peacefully in the USA and other parts of the world? I have been assuming that you are talking about the Isreali Jews, but judging from some people's responses, I'm not sure everybody is reading it that way.
I am talking about the Jew doctrine. I can see a lot of similarities between the muslims and jews in the sense they are deep into their religion and follow the teachings word by word. We Christians don't do that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
You are very wrong. Normally there is a silence after a totally BS post like the one Danny made.

Danny Says:
"Ok let me tell you how biased your media is??? CNN and BBC did report about Hassan Nasrallah's last footage he did 3 days ago, and they translated some of the important points he mentioned except the Most Important one:

He will pay between 20K $ for each family whose house was destroyed from the Israeli invasion (there are 15000 completely destroyed houses) just for them to be able to rent an apartment for one year and buy furniture for it. In the meantime he will be building back their houses from Hizbullah's own funding (Iran)."

He says we did not receive this information because our news media is biased. Just read the attached article that appears in our small paper here in New Mexico. So he is putting out BS as usual.

Lee
Lee, is that CNN or BBC I see? NONE... It's good that it is posted somewhere tho

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.

Last edited by SilverSpear; 08-18-2006 at 01:46 AM.
Old 08-18-2006, 04:50 AM
Which manual is "that" in??

I am actually glad to see Hezbollah coming forward to help rebuild. $300 Million is a good start.

And it isn't going to be easy disbursing that kind of cash, and they know it. Huge organizations that are designed for this kind of thing struggle. So if they pull it off, my hat is off to them... regardless of my personal feelings toward the group. As for the money coming from Iran? Glad to hear it. They need to throw in another few billion to rebuild the infrastructure while they are at it. Like power plants, sewage treatment, water distribution, etc. If anyone got a benefit from this, the Iranians did. They were the ones in the hotseat at the time, and this diverted the world's attention from them, and will keep that attention diverted for a good period forward.

Hint.... hint..... Wheels turning... motives... "attacked who without government approval?? Those guys will shoot back at an errant bird! ", etc., etc.

I would venture to say this Hezbollah "victory" is going to cost Lebanon about $350 Billion to get where they were. I'm basing that on Hurrican Katrina is going to cost us around $300 Billion to rebuild Louisiana.

I think rebuilding in a year is an impossible task. It's going to take 5 or 6.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 08-18-2006, 05:03 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
I am actually glad to see Hezbollah coming forward to help rebuild. $300 Million is a good start.

And it isn't going to be easy disbursing that kind of cash, and they know it. Huge organizations that are designed for this kind of thing struggle. So if they pull it off, my hat is off to them... regardless of my personal feelings toward the group. As for the money coming from Iran? Glad to hear it. They need to throw in another few billion to rebuild the infrastructure while they are at it. Like power plants, sewage treatment, water distribution, etc. If anyone got a benefit from this, the Iranians did. They were the ones in the hotseat at the time, and this diverted the world's attention from them, and will keep that attention diverted for a good period forward.

Hint.... hint..... Wheels turning... motives... "attacked who without government approval?? Those guys will shoot back at an errant bird! ", etc., etc.

I would venture to say this Hezbollah "victory" is going to cost Lebanon about $350 Billion to get where they were. I'm basing that on Hurrican Katrina is going to cost us around $300 Billion to rebuild Louisiana.

I think rebuilding in a year is an impossible task. It's going to take 5 or 6.
Actually Rob, they are very fast, I have been watching the news daily, they hired tractors from all the country and are asking engineers and labor to come and help out (I mean hiring them). And not only they will be building Shiites homes, but also Sunnis, Christians and Druzes' who were affected by this War, in fact, those are the first to return home.

You will not believe, any of you, just let the future show you what Hizbullah is all about concerning such issues.

We also escaped our hometowns in the 1982 War, the government took 15 years to pay us to build our houses again. The budget was around 1 billion US$. At the end, the government paid around 3 Billion and not all people were paid to get back. Where did that money go??? To the thieves running our current government. This is why Hizbullah never entrusted the government with his arms and funding...

Old 08-18-2006, 05:34 AM

$3 billion U.S. is chicken feed in today's economy.

Unless the damage is a lot less than I've been led to believe, Beirut alone is going to cost over a hundred Billion to rebuild. And everybody is going to want the money and the bulldozers right now... but most are going to have to wait after the highest bidder gets finished.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.

Old 08-18-2006, 06:19 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
$3 billion U.S. is chicken feed in today's economy.

Unless the damage is a lot less than I've been led to believe, Beirut alone is going to cost over a hundred Billion to rebuild. And everybody is going to want the money and the bulldozers right now... but most are going to have to wait after the highest bidder gets finished.
Sorry Rob , I might have been not so clear, I didn't include Beirut, I meant the Villages in the Chouf district (on the map near Saida).
There was no coming back in Beirut, people were obliged to sell their land there to Rafic Hariri for cheap. He turned it what is known here as Central Beirut complex...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
We also escaped our hometowns in the 1982 War,...

Old 08-19-2006, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Sorry Rob , I might have been not so clear, I didn't include Beirut, I meant the Villages in the Chouf district (on the map near Saida).
There was no coming back in Beirut, people were obliged to sell their land there to Rafic Hariri for cheap. He turned it what is known here as Central Beirut complex...

Rafic and Hezbollah must be in bed with each other. Hezbollah gets it destroyed, and Rafic comes from behind and buys up the land. Hopefully he'll send Hezbollah a check for their help.

Old 08-20-2006, 11:52 AM

Send a message via ICQ to sorceror
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSVX94
The concept is that you Danny, are a terrorist sympathizer. You believe in the use of terror (mass murder) as a way to blackmail other countries. You come on this board with your anit-US crap, and by your statement above you think it's reasonable for some Indonesian mental patient to kill Americans.

Gee, you must really be sad that your sentimental Muslim pals in England got caught before they could murder a few thousand US citizens -- some of whom may have been related to members on this forum.

But the really sad thing is that every member on this forum would love to see the loss of life in Lebanon end today. But you think it's more important for the Hizbollah to keep this circus going rather than face the humiliation of returning the hostages and disarming.

You're mad that the US won't step in again and rescue the Hizbollah. Well, after the 241 marines were killed, the 3,000 plus of 9/11, and much more the US has about had it.

I guess this is what OBL wanted -- make this a Muslim vs the world thing -- instead of what it really is -- a bunch of homicidal maniacs bent on enslaving all Muslims in a kind of fascist, pseudo-religious, anti-women, prison.

You just better hope that the Muslim terrorists don't create anit-Muslim terrorists.

In closing, I hope the killing stops. I think Lebanese and Israeli deaths are equally saddening. And please take your anti-US, pro-terrorists crap to another web site.
Well Put I just want to add a little here. Danny? You cry out for help from the US and in the same breath speak anti-American threats. That is what is wrong over there. All the fanatics want to have it both ways for themselves as you obviously do as well. You can't have it both ways Danny!
Old 08-20-2006, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Sure not I never support Al-Quaeda or 9/11 attacks or Syria or Iran. Can you see this pic below? This is us celebrating at the time 1.5 million Lebanese revolted asking Syria out.

Whether you like it or not, we are patriotic people and we welcome anyone who supports us against any invador
I remember Danny claiming there are 1.5 million Hezbollah and Israel could never get them all.

Quick ... Someone hand me a Nuke.
Old 08-20-2006, 12:36 PM

Quote:
That is right, you should watch all TV stations and get a conclusion about what is right. But the thing is, our media is backed by footages and pictures, that what lacks in CNN and BBC. As people say, a picture is worth a million words.

As for Hizbullah, I said they are Resistance, and in the concept of resistance you all know that during war, they put the military cloth and during peace they live their normal civilian life.

But that doesn't mean that during war, they will fight from their own houses and casue their families and loved ones be killed that way... Would you do it?
Danny! They did it and the whole world watched it. Maybe you were missing it while typing here on the forums.
Old 08-21-2006, 12:50 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorceror
Well Put I just want to add a little here. Danny? You cry out for help from the US and in the same breath speak anti-American threats. That is what is wrong over there. All the fanatics want to have it both ways for themselves as you obviously do as well. You can't have it both ways Danny!
Sorceror, I am NOT Anti-American, I am rather Anti-American Government. Why are you doing this? Why are you twisting my claims and want to put words in my mouth that I don't want?

Nobody can deny that the US is the most powerful country in the world. I love your modernization and ways of life. But your government's policy towards my country is wrong. We know that you can pull strings to make peace in the world, but no effort in this subject.

Old 08-21-2006, 01:13 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorceror
Danny! They did it and the whole world watched it. Maybe you were missing it while typing here on the forums.
They will not risk killing their loved ones. What happened in Qana 2006? (this is the only example you know). There were NO rocket launchers in Qana, the Israelis failed to release a footage about the rocket launchers they claimed to cause them hitting that village. Even though the M.K. spy planes were all around the village for 3 days before the attack, and they saw no Hezballah presence there.

The footages you saw are true, but there are no CIVILIANS nearby

Old 08-21-2006, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Sorceror, I am NOT Anti-American, I am rather Anti-American Government. .
Me too!!

Post +1

(Well.... Anti Bush. I kinda like the overall setup. )

Old 08-21-2006, 09:55 AM

Quote:
They will not risk killing their loved ones. What happened in Qana 2006? (this is the only example you know). There were NO rocket launchers in Qana, the Israelis failed to release a footage about the rocket launchers they claimed to cause them hitting that village. Even though the M.K. spy planes were all around the village for 3 days before the attack, and they saw no Hezballah presence there.

The footages you saw are true, but there are no CIVILIANS nearby
You point out one scirmish. Did you know there are claims the Israelis hit an area close to the building and the building stood for a day before falling. I don't know if that is true. I have seen surveilance footage of hizbollah firing rockets from neighborhoods (from people's backyards) and local businesses. You better believe the surveilance was true.

I have also seen footage of the lebanese press or, whoever it was, falsifying body counts. One was so ridiculously funny ... you see this guy there then you see him climb a mound of rubble and next you see him lying there dead. All in like 30 seconds.

I believe they have no respect for life at all. They did indeed fire from habited areas. You can call them civillians I think I will refer to them as combatants. If they are truly the heroic men you claim they would not have put their innocent civillian loved ones into harms way. As I said those innocents were probably hiding them anyway. The children who died in the collapse of the building was indeed a tragedy. It is too bad hizbollah chose to fire missiles into civillian areas and from civillian areas.

Last edited by sorceror; 08-21-2006 at 10:34 AM.