SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2002, 06:20 PM
greg

More Drama...

Okay, by now we all know the original story of my car being hit by a semi with no insurance... State Farm decided to fix my car under my uninsured motorists insurance... Well months later the trucking company sends me another letter stating that I was illegally parked (despite the police report I sent them 5-10 times that says that I was definatly LEGALLY parked). Now a second letter arrived today that still claims that despite what the police in this jurisdiction say that the almighty trucking company (that has absolutly no insurance) know that I was illegally parked and for that I am entitled to $800 dollars of the $4,000 dollars damages... WHAT? I am so confused what planet they are from... I want to respond, even though my insurance is already fixing my car, but I want to be clever and I would like to have a desending tone to them without leading them to the fact that the car may be ready as soon as Monday. Any suggestions?

BTW: They have pictures....and the police in Chattanooga Tennessee do not know what they are talking about....

-G