Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2010, 01:37 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
21st Century SVX

Hope this is not a HERE

Opinions?

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 03-23-2010, 01:49 PM
Banned

Registered SVX
Re: 21st Century SVX

i like the wing, but it looks more 20th century to me
the bumper is too over styled for my tase
not too bad
Old 03-23-2010, 02:00 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX

Wheels aren't bad, but that is the only positive thing I can say about it other than--it's a SVX.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red
(+6 with other members of the family)

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 03-23-2010, 02:58 PM

Registered SVX

translate haha :
Subaru SVX
Listing Details
Price : £ 19,000
Kilometers : 143,349 KM
Year (Model): : 1994
Displacement: 3300 cm ³
Motor Power: 350 hp (257 KW)
Color : Black
Ad Date : 01/03/2010

Body Style : : Hatchback Hatchback
Fuel Type : : Gasoline
Door : : 3-door (2 / 3)
Transmission : Automatic Transmission
Automobile Type : : 2. 2. El Otomobil Cars
Statement
Description: Xzenon Far, Old Neon, Speed Stabilizer, Power Windows, 1500 YTL, Lik Sound System (Jvs 1500W), Power Mirrors, Power Seats, Half Leather seat trim, 350 hp, Airbag to 20% COMMISSION ON CREDIT CARD PROVISIONS TO 12 TAKSİT is ............ AYLIK 1900 TL TAKSİTLE ARAΗ SAHİBİ OLABİLİR SİNİZ..... MONTHLY VEHICLE OWNER MAY 1900 TL TAKSİT with your SI .....

http://translate.google.com/translat...3Doff%26sa%3DG
Old 03-23-2010, 04:00 PM
Unregistered User

Send a message via MSN to Freeman
Registered SVX

He has a new body and a sound system and his car gets 350hp?
1992 Pearl White LS-L "Ruslana" #4946 - 180k on body, 95k on engine.
Mods: ECU bead crush, 15 min mod, 20 min mod, drilled/slotted rotors & Axxis ceramic brakes, SS lines, 17" Evoke F1 wheels, XS-HF137 Sony Xplod speakers, 6000k HID's (lows & fogs), resistor mod, 1½" Sleek Spoiler mod, custom exhaust by svxfiles, '02 WRX aluminum racing radiator by svxfiles, Summit Racing 400# x 300# springs w/ Koni's by svxfiles, ClassGlass fiberglass hood /w scoop, Nevin's rear sway bar, '97 grille, phenolic spacers, custom LED interior lighting, custom paint.
†"War doesn't determine who is right, only who is left"†
Work to be done: Tinted windows, clear/LED tail lights, tailbar mod, "Power Mode" mod, Supertone horns, clear corners & headlight lenses, 2 pc splitters or custom bumper, Alcyone side skirts, TruSpeed Stage III SVX Intake, Hydra, 4.44 tranny swap, JDM auto folding side mirrors, engine rebuild, super charger, STi seats, bone leather interior /w SVX emblem, dash overhaul, SVX decals, paint (stock color). Total cost?: 22k At least it's going down..
Old 03-23-2010, 04:21 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman View Post
He has a new body and a sound system and his car gets 350hp?
Yeah because of his aerodynamics. He is now down to 0.12 cd

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:23 PM
Unregistered User

Registered SVX

I can't believe he's asking for £19,000. That's like $60,000!
Mods: ECU bead crush, 15 min mod, 20 min mod, drilled/slotted rotors & Axxis ceramic brakes, SS lines, 17" Evoke F1 wheels, XS-HF137 Sony Xplod speakers, 6000k HID's (lows & fogs), resistor mod, 1½" Sleek Spoiler mod, custom exhaust by svxfiles, '02 WRX aluminum racing radiator by svxfiles, Summit Racing 400# x 300# springs w/ Koni's by svxfiles, ClassGlass fiberglass hood /w scoop, Nevin's rear sway bar, '97 grille, phenolic spacers, custom LED interior lighting, custom paint.
Work to be done: Tinted windows, clear/LED tail lights, tailbar mod, "Power Mode" mod, Supertone horns, clear corners & headlight lenses, 2 pc splitters or custom bumper, Alcyone side skirts, TruSpeed Stage III SVX Intake, Hydra, 4.44 tranny swap, JDM auto folding side mirrors, engine rebuild, super charger, STi seats, bone leather interior /w SVX emblem, dash overhaul, SVX decals, paint (stock color). Total cost?: 22k At least it's going down..
Old 03-23-2010, 04:32 PM

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman View Post
I can't believe he's asking for £19,000. That's like $60,000!
Actually try about $12k...
Old 03-24-2010, 11:25 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX

After googling a little, it seems that this car and dealer are from Turkey.
If this is Turkish currency, then he is asking $12000 (as Nate said).

Old 03-25-2010, 01:18 AM

Registered SVX

front end looks like a ford
Old 03-25-2010, 01:37 AM

Registered SVX

To be honest, of all the extreme modifications, I like this one more than any others i've ever seen. Granted, this one isn't all too extreme, but did take someone a lot of time and effort to get done. While I don't like everything from it, it does have an updated look to it. Maybe not updated enough that it could be a 2010 model, but updated enough that if you showed someone who didn't know all that much about the SVX, you could pass it off saying that it was the redesign/2nd Gen SVX.

Okay, upon looking at the pics again, the front would need to be toned down just slightly and something would have to be tweaked with the rear bumper and the spoiler doesn't really suit the car too well.
Old 03-25-2010, 01:43 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986nate View Post
To be honest, of all the extreme modifications, I like this one more than any others i've ever seen. Granted, this one isn't all too extreme, but did take someone a lot of time and effort to get done. While I don't like everything from it, it does have an updated look to it. Maybe not updated enough that it could be a 2010 model, but updated enough that if you showed someone who didn't know all that much about the SVX, you could pass it off saying that it was the redesign/2nd Gen SVX.

Okay, upon looking at the pics again, the front would need to be toned down just slightly and something would have to be tweaked with the rear bumper and the spoiler doesn't really suit the car too well.
The area in front of the front wheels is pushed forward enough on the stock SVX. Now you are seeing this car from a front angle, what do you reckon it looks like from a side view?

Old 03-25-2010, 05:20 AM
242,000 mi on oem trans

Registered SVX

I like everything from the headlights up. the lower bumper is a bit overdone. With a less ornate chin it'd be quite nice. Kinda reminds me of Jay Leno.
Like someone else said, of the extreme SVX mods I like this one best.
Current Stable By Age:
'89 Subaru XT6 Silver "Audrey" as in Hepburn
'96 SVX LSi #767Brilliant Red "Lil Red" Now on the front burner. Looking for a totalled, but running parts car.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:17 AM
Unregistered User

Registered SVX

The wing looks like the "whale tail" wing that's offered at motorsport warehouse.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:36 AM

In photo #4 it appears the spoiler sweeps all the way into the plastic quarter-garnish ("sail panels"). That's interesting. One thing I don't like about the stock wing is that it's poorly integrated into the lines of the car. The H-6 graphic on the lower flanks does nothing for me. Front bumper is too big and busy,

dcb