Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northeast Region
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2009, 11:21 AM

Re: Mass Meeting

Is this thread dead ???
Old 07-16-2009, 05:17 AM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf

No just no one else was saying anything.... So I might try to do both meets that day. Come do this in the "morning" then head home and hit up the other one. I haven't done minigolf in forever! Subi's+friends+minigolf=WIN! Especially if I'm in a good mood from doing an SVX meet. Any chance you guys might want to do something more north some time? We could do something up here if anyone wants to come up or you could make it to some of my forum's stuff and join the forum and junk.
-Gaddis
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 07-16-2009, 09:45 AM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777

I'm down... you want to meet up early Andrew and head down that way together? I have no clue where I'm going...

I'll hit bobby up on AIM and see if he wants to go

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap
Old 07-16-2009, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridered777 View Post
I'm down... you want to meet up early Andrew and head down that way together? I have no clue where I'm going...

I'll hit bobby up on AIM and see if he wants to go
If any one whats to hit me up for my cell # just PM me. If someone get lost just call me. I hope this works out well, then we can plan something later this summer also maybe hook up with a speedshop or something
Old 07-17-2009, 05:44 AM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauly View Post
If any one whats to hit me up for my cell # just PM me. If someone get lost just call me. I hope this works out well, then we can plan something later this summer also maybe hook up with a speedshop or something
Like I said anyone who wants to come is invited to come to EFI Logic next month. I'm hoping to have my Hydra and have it in and at least lightly tuned before then. I got in on the $50 for 3 dyno pulls. No tune just pulls but I'm interested to see where I can get. If still stock I'd like to see I'm not loosing anything, if I can get it tuned and/or an intake I'd like to see where I fall.
-Gaddis
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 07-19-2009, 10:06 AM

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777

Marked it on my calendar, I'll be there.

Andrew, we should get a NH meet goin. I'm almost about to pull the trigger on a 5spd donor car, so we could have a 5spd SVX build meet at my place.

She's already pulled apart, so the boring part's over, just waiting on parts to go back in.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

Old 07-19-2009, 02:35 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Quote:
Marked it on my calendar, I'll be there.

Andrew, we should get a NH meet goin. I'm almost about to pull the trigger on a 5spd donor car, so we could have a 5spd SVX build meet at my place.

She's already pulled apart, so the boring part's over, just waiting on parts to go back in.
Well ****! Fire that ***** and lets get this done!
-Gaddis

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 07-19-2009, 04:57 PM

that sounds sweet
Old 07-20-2009, 08:28 AM

Haha, yeah right. Bout time, right Andrew? I've been waiting for it for quite a while...

Haven't decided on a donor car yet though, maybe an outback. I'll keep you updated. I'm hoping to have some of, if not all of the parts, by the end of the week.

Old 07-21-2009, 04:53 AM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Quote:
Haha, yeah right. Bout time, right Andrew? I've been waiting for it for quite a while...

Haven't decided on a donor car yet though, maybe an outback. I'll keep you updated. I'm hoping to have some of, if not all of the parts, by the end of the week.
Why not get a hold of like DS1 Motorsports and see what they have instock? Might end up being cheaper and have a garrenty/warrenty attatched to it. Plus on top of that Dylan rocks! I'm getting my 6speed STi powertrain from them for the Impreza.
-Gaddis

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 07-21-2009, 07:35 AM

I really don't want to do the shipping thing, and I'm not driving out to IL. Plus, how cost effective is it to put a brand new/rebuilt transmission into a car with 130K miles on it? Not very. Im shopping around for low milage trannies, probably going to go with a 97 outback/impreza to keep costs down and to keep the cable clutch.

Old 07-21-2009, 02:26 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Quote:
I really don't want to do the shipping thing, and I'm not driving out to IL. Plus, how cost effective is it to put a brand new/rebuilt transmission into a car with 130K miles on it? Not very. Im shopping around for low milage trannies, probably going to go with a 97 outback/impreza to keep costs down and to keep the cable clutch.
Haven't you learned yet 130K is nothing on a subaru. But really shipping isn't bad at all, and a less prone to fail situation is way better than a trans unable to hold up to the power even if I have seen a 2000 L trans hold up to 280WHP for more than 5 months. It can't hurt to talk to them and see what they think. The V6 JDM DCCD RA I was gonna get from them before choosing the 6speed over it recently was only gonna be like 2300 for the trans and a total for the whole swap from Auto to manual and the R160 with matching FD ratio and axles was $3000. Just give them a shot and if you don't like what you see then fine. Just trying to save you form having the car down again from a toasted 2nd of 3rd gear.
-Gaddis

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 07-21-2009, 07:18 PM

Stopped by the mall today to check out the parking lot. That place is busy. I will park at far end of the Macys lot on the way to the food court . When you pull into the Mall lot stay to your right. Then follow the road that loops around the outside of the lot. When you get to the end you will have to take a left I will be parked right there.

If any has ? let me know.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:53 AM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Weather's pretty promissing for tomorrow! Hopefully I can get my friend's 92 Ebony running today and I can convince him to drive it down rather than just ride with me. All depends on how the weather hold today I guess and if he feels like driving. I don't think he's driven more than the one time to the end of his driveway in 6 months. Damn electrical problems. It's either the battery or a bad ground and I fear that it's a bad ground that fried out the cells in the battery.
-Gaddis

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis
Old 07-26-2009, 12:50 AM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

:unamused: Only 3 of us show up and that's in context of only 2 cars at all showing up. Was still good to see a new face and talk cars and stuff. invite peeps to come ot NES stuff. Had a GREAT time after once I got back ot NH and did my local Manchester area NES group meet. 9 person mini golf anyone with TGI Friday's after? <<<That's what I call fun.
-Gaddis

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis