Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX World Network Official Group Buys > Group Buys

Old 03-08-2008, 07:33 AM

Registered SVX
So how much later are we talking that these emblems will come? How many orders and at what cost each does the supplier want to make it worth his while? I really like the way the emblem looks on that blue car, but if the wait is too long I may just make one myself.
'06 CBR 600 F4i
'95 Katana 600
Old 03-08-2008, 09:01 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
honestly I need about a grand to invest in them, that being said i need at least a hundred people to order them(edit: I need a hundred to be sold) or save the money, right now dayle only will buy in for about 10 I have maybe that many interested on here, basically what I'm waiting on is saving the cash to invest in making these. I think everyone is hesitant because there is no real product made yet and they can't see the application. I'm going to save up the money sell some to dayle and those initially interested in them and I believe after that the interest will skyrocket, I hope anyway, if not I get what I wanted and some other people can enjoy my idea. Like all my projects I'm not in it for profit, just trying to make my ideas a reality.

Last edited by Johnybeas; 03-08-2008 at 10:52 PM. Reason: mistype
Old 03-27-2008, 09:44 PM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama
id take two for the grill

hell id even take 2 in the exact size to replace the decals under the rear windows

or maybe one to replace in the rear light bar.
Car #26..'97 SVX Silver (120k and climbing)
previous SVXi:
Car #24..'94 SVX Ebony 216k (sold)
car #18..'97 SVX LSI "Ebby" Pearl 175k (sold)
car #19..'97 SVX LSI Brilliant Red 103k (sold)
car #14..'92 SVX Claret LS-L Touring (sold)
car #13..'94 SVX Laguna Blue LS (sold)
Old 11-18-2008, 11:41 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Re: Custom Chrome SVX Emblems!!!!

I hate to dig up more old dirt, but I have an idea for making these. I gotta do some research and depending on how much it'll cost me..... I might just make some of these myself. May or may not be chrome coated, but will be chrome colored somehow or another, and will not be ghetto, it will be quality work that I'll do myself by hand. I'll update here or might just throw up somethin in mod mania when I get this project rollin. Keep your eyes peeled
Old 11-19-2008, 06:49 AM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama

well anyone that has/makes any should just toss me a pm, ill be happy to purchase
Car #26..'97 SVX Silver (120k and climbing)
previous SVXi:
Car #24..'94 SVX Ebony 216k (sold)
car #18..'97 SVX LSI "Ebby" Pearl 175k (sold)
car #19..'97 SVX LSI Brilliant Red 103k (sold)
car #14..'92 SVX Claret LS-L Touring (sold)
car #13..'94 SVX Laguna Blue LS (sold)
Old 12-20-2008, 06:29 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybeas View Post
I hate to dig up more old dirt, but I have an idea for making these. I gotta do some research and depending on how much it'll cost me..... I might just make some of these myself. May or may not be chrome coated, but will be chrome colored somehow or another, and will not be ghetto, it will be quality work that I'll do myself by hand. I'll update here or might just throw up somethin in mod mania when I get this project rollin. Keep your eyes peeled
Well I'd be in for some but I don't care about the crome. I'd likely paint them gold anyways. I think the gold looks better on my Bourdeux Pearl anyways. I actually would really like something for the fenders like the STi badges on first gen JDM's small and the grill looks great on the 97' but unsure on the waterfall grill. The H-6 3.3 ideas sounds good too. Especially for the fenders. I plan on rebadging my OBS properly for my EZ30R swap and such.
-Gaddis
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: