Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 10-31-2001, 10:10 PM
Rep from the outside world

Send a message via AIM to Shadow248
New pictures!! finally!!

I finally put some pics in my locker. Only four but it's a start. I am very proud of the SVX ones too...even though the lighting is low, and the scans are bad (will redo soon), i think they are neat pictures.
Old 11-01-2001, 04:58 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to LarryIII
Registered SVX
Shadow,

Nice pix. I take it that Heinz stadium is the new football stadium in Pittsbugh.

What exactly, is Team Rage Performance? Is it a speed shop in Allentown? Is it worth a trip up there on a Saturday with the SVX andof course, the Beautiful Naviguesser ?

Larry III
Old 11-01-2001, 08:52 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Mr. Pockets
Registered SVX
Man, that makes me miss Pittsburgh a little. It's really weird to see a different stadium in place of Three Rivers.

Nice pictures.

2005 RX-8 Grand Touring
2005 Outback
2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 wagon

END OF LINE
Old 11-01-2001, 10:32 AM

The new stadium...

You're telling me! Heinz Stadium is amazing, but it's just not the same not seeing Three Rivers Stadium anymore. I am going to try all those shots again with more light and a better camera within the next few weeks, cause i really like the setting and i think i can do alot better.

The story behind TeamRAGE Performance is kinda complicated. Mostly because it's a group that is just now getting started. It's not a speed shop...Team RAGE refers to the group. We started in car audio, and are now spreading to the performance arena. The team is made up so far of all american cars except for the SVX. So it will be interesting when we get to work on the X, being we will all be reading from manuals and trying to translate Japanese I will have pictures of the Team vehicles in my locker after thanksgiving...and this spring we are doing a prefessional photo shoot for our website. Also, one of team members just recently scored us a nice garage to work in...complete with hydraulic lift and air tools. SWEET. So i will keep you guys updated on what happens there...i think you will all enjoy the website when it is finished.
Old 11-01-2001, 10:40 AM
Lowered SVX

funny you have an old grand prix.

i actually liked the meaty styling of that car. looks like yours is in good shape too.
1994 SVX, true dual Magnaflow exhaust, K&N filter, 17" Enkei RS6 wheels, Bridgestone Potenza RE730 225/45/17 rubber, zinc plated cross-drilled rotors with yellow painted brake calipers. B&M tranny cooler rated at 19,000 GVW. GC springs and Koni strut inserts installed and the car is lowered two inches all the way around!!
"Too much fun to drive!"
Old 11-01-2001, 01:27 PM
One teal and One yellow

nice pix

shadow,
nice pics! yours is burgundy?! your pics made me planning to post my SVX pics here! but i haven't had any and couldn't find my p. locker

your pics remind me of the July 4, y2k that's the place i went and saw the fireworks! yeah, the old stadium was gone. i saw it live how it was gone on tv that early morning!

are you at allentown,pa ? that's far!! it's like 280+ miles to pittsburgh, pa? i'm at mor'town. i could be driving about 1hr to pittsburgh, pa. i haven't tried driving my SVX up to pittsburgh, pa. i'm not sure how fast it'll take. i'm planning and looking forward to driving up one of the weekends during thanks giving's break, also can visit one of my friends at groove city. so when are you going to pittsburgh to take pics? if we have the same timings, we could have pics together! a small meet! mine is teal color - spoiler.

looking forward to seeing your next pics n updated.

92 LS-L TEAL since Aug '01
92 LS-L YELLOW since Mar '05
Old 11-01-2001, 02:34 PM

Talking the GTP

I love that car...i am so happy with it. The only thing about the car that i don't absolutely love is they way they styled the headlights...im not a huge fan of those slits. but everything else is awesome. It's nice and roomy, and fast as hell considering it's size...i have surprised many Stang GT's since i've had the thing. Only real problem with it is the paint...yeah i know it looks really nice in that pic...but it's not. There are lots of "etches" where water must have baked into the paint. It definetly needs some paint help. But i still love it!!

Also me and mike (GREEN1995SVX) will be doing a small photo shoot...well most likely...on the weekend of nov 29 - dec 2. So if you want to join, let me know.
Old 11-01-2001, 03:50 PM
Lowered SVX

my only complain about that car......

was the stupid window screen-like webbing the put on the tail lights. pontiac has a bad habit of going overboard sometimes in the styling department......aztec.....need i say more.
1994 SVX, true dual Magnaflow exhaust, K&N filter, 17" Enkei RS6 wheels, Bridgestone Potenza RE730 225/45/17 rubber, zinc plated cross-drilled rotors with yellow painted brake calipers. B&M tranny cooler rated at 19,000 GVW. GC springs and Koni strut inserts installed and the car is lowered two inches all the way around!!
"Too much fun to drive!"
Old 11-01-2001, 11:20 PM
SVX Black Belt Master

Thumbs up Nice pics.

Boy, I bet you were ready to bust Mandy one, for sittin' on your hood!

(Why I oughta . . .)

Steve
'02 Black Sapphire Volvo V40, 133K - "Shadowfax"
'06 Triumph Tiger, 19K
'99 Suzuki DR350SE, 8.5K - "Geezer Killer"
<*}}}}>< ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ><{{{{*>