Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Upcoming Meets
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2003, 08:24 AM
Chodemonkey

North Cali quasi-meet

Anyone interested in a quick little Northern Cali meet August 21-22? We could go Reno, Tahoe, Fresno, San Jose, SF. I wish I knew any track or import functions we could attend. Any interest?
Old 08-03-2003, 08:25 AM
Chodemonkey

and I meant the cities as options, we don't have to drive them all!
Old 08-03-2003, 12:35 PM
Who watches the watchmen?

I'd be up for a meet. It will give me the opportunity to show off my new interior. We have had a couple of meets here in the Bay Area. There's some great drives through the Santa Cruz Mountains.

I think Reno/Tahoe would be a little far for a day trip for most people from SF/SJ area. There is a big meet next summer in Reno you can sign up for.

Matt
Old 08-04-2003, 02:23 PM
Chodemonkey

Okay, how about a Highway 9 meet!
Old 08-04-2003, 08:38 PM
kenm

Thumbs up

I've yet to be able to make one of the meets so I hope I can make this one. Keep me posted!

Ken

95 LS-L
Old 08-04-2003, 10:09 PM

If Ken wants to go, maybe we can hold it a little closer to him. Maybe something around Napa?

I've talked with the Bruce at Subaru Santa Cruz and he mentioned that we can have one of our meets at their place. They would throw a little BBQ and put the SVX up on a hoist for us to look at. We could make a day of it with a dive from the South Bay through the Santa Cruz Mtn to Santa Cruz. We'd have to do this with a little more notice so I can get everything arranged with Bruce. Maybe do this one sometime late fall (Oct time frame?).

Cheers,
Matt
Old 08-05-2003, 03:51 AM
Chodemonkey

October is probably better, sounds decent to me, lets hear some dates
Old 08-07-2003, 10:29 PM

Send a message via AIM to zamorush Send a message via Yahoo to zamorush
Registered SVX
Hey everyone!

Ok, I can go anytime during the year, on weekends only. October sounds good to me too. Hopefully it will give me some time to repaint the car. I will confirm this in a couple of weeks, when i get my college schedule.

nik
2011 Subaru Impreza
2009 Subaru Outback

Alternative Ways of getting around
2011 Felt Edict 9 SE
2009 Felt FX 35
2006 Cannondale CAAD9
Old 08-21-2003, 10:10 PM
MINEZ BETTER

wuz up nik

yea when ever your ready people, to see the ulitimate svx., just let everybody know a few weeks ahead. aight peezs
white leathers, h.i.d, ecutune S/C stage 4, 14 inch 2piece rotors big brake kit., , msd ignition, c/f dash kit, front spoiler,carbon fiber jdm rearc wing,19 inch rims, nos, , aem fuel regulater, koni-gc package, ported cylinder heads, supercharger cams,solid buck and shims,wrx sti intake valve and exhaust valves,& valve springs, gas analizer,water injection, exhaust temp gauge, idiglo gauges, shift kit, , remote start, all automatic windows,2.5 inch true dual exhaust system with crossover, and 2 borla stainless steal muffler,air filter velocity air stack 3inch to 6 for air filtre, group n mounts, momo steering wheel, dyno will happan soon
Old 08-25-2003, 01:01 PM

Registered SVX
Quote:
yea when ever your ready people, to see the ulitimate svx., just let everybody know a few weeks ahead. aight peezs
Hey Yon! Glad to hear from you! And all of you guys who are planing to meet.

If we are meeting in Santa Cruz, then i have a perfect rout for you to take to get there. IF you take 17 towards Santa Cruz, and then take an exit on Summit Road, it is almost at the top, go towards Soquell Forest, then turn right on the first stop sign, it will be Soquell drive, and speed all the way to Santa Cruz through the winding road. That will take you a bit too south from Santa Cruz, but hey, only 7 minutes to get back on HW 1.

So that is one alternative. Oh, btw, can we find some picture friendly place, somewhere on the beach?

nik
2011 Subaru Impreza
2009 Subaru Outback

2011 Felt Edict 9 SE
2009 Felt FX 35
2006 Cannondale CAAD9
Old 08-28-2003, 08:52 PM

Registered SVX
So people, people? Are we getting the stuff together or not? I mean, the date for the meet. Let's make it happen, let's set the date.

Ok, October? November? If October then I am open for 11th on Saturday and every Saturday After that?

BTW, if we are going to santa cruz, and after the meet, any of you want to just stay on the ocean beach, and do some surfing, then you are more then welcome. I just got in to that, and SVX, can transport up to 3 short 6 - 6.4 surfboards, with to people. he he.

nik
2011 Subaru Impreza
2009 Subaru Outback

2011 Felt Edict 9 SE
2009 Felt FX 35
2006 Cannondale CAAD9
Old 09-02-2003, 11:27 AM
Chodemonkey

whoo hoo!! some SC surfing! Let's not do it on the 11th though , it's my younger brother's bar mitzvah and i would be shot if I missed it to go hang out with (really really cool) car buffs. but since I would already be up there...
Old 09-03-2003, 08:35 PM

I can make Oct 18/19 or 27/28 weekend. If that's no good, then I can't make it until mid-Nov. If we plan on a Saturday, we can get the Santa Cruz Subaru dealership involved in some way. If anyone has any ideas on what we would like them to do, let me know and I'll talk to them. I was figuring we could go for a BBQ there and they could put the car up on the hoist for us and we can ask questions on how to fix stuff. They are also open to other suggestions.

Matt
Old 09-04-2003, 02:55 AM
Chodemonkey

27/28 sounds good
Old 09-05-2003, 03:43 PM

I just noticed that the last weekend in October is the 25/26 not 27/28 (that's september). I can make it on the 25th (saturday) but not the 26th.