IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 11-14-2009, 04:52 PM
Rebuilding

Registered SVX
Re: Shooting at Fort Hood

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecg View Post
It maybe discrimenation, but guess what. The military has been practicing discremination since it was started. You can't serve if your handicapped. Why stop there. If your beliefs interfer with your service, you should be kicked out. Where is there the difference between physically not being able to do your duty and mentially unable.
I completely agree

1994 SVX LS - 5spd AWD Emerald Green 202k miles PWR Radiator, HID 5000k, New paint job with issues, 17" STI BBS wheels, converted to 5spd AWD from FWD. Purchased from SVXyGirl 2/20/09 -- Undergoing complete rebuild
1993 Justy 4wd 5door- Teal of sorts , beater.
2008 OBXT Newport Pearl 65k miles
Old 11-23-2009, 11:42 AM
check out www.planetsvx.com

Obama admits he is a Muslim

You can see it in everything he does. You can see it in the people he appointed to his administration.

Muslims always stick together. They will NEVER break ranks and they will NEVER turn in another Muslim. The people that voted for him put the enemy in the whitehouse.

America DESERVES to fail and collapse because Americans are too stupid to see the obvious.

(Well the Americans who voted for this person. Unfortunately the rest of us get flushed with them.)

A friend of mine knows about Muslims who is from the Philippines.
They are at war with the Philippine government and people in the Philippines. They invaded her island. They will NEVER stop, they will NEVER seek peace. They will never accept any other religion. They are pure evil, every one of them because even the "peaceful" ones will never turn in another Muslim no matter how bad they are and because they consider non-muslims to be evil.

I guarantee you those Muslims at the mosque where that asshole went who shot up the ft brag people KNEW he was violent. There were many. There were many non-Muslims who knew too and no one reported him or if it was reported the gov. didn't do anything about it. But if one of the members of the mosque had reported him, maybe the fbi or someone would have listened. But they did not!
If he is giving speeches in PUBLIC about hacking off the heads of infidels then you can only image what he is saying in private among other Muslims.

Muslims are the new Nazis. Not all nazis gassed the jews and not all nazis turned in the jews, but NAZIS never turned in other nazis or brake ranks. (Well there were some who tried to take out Hitlter) but they were a very small group, and they may or may not have agreed with the nazi party. They might have just had a problem with Hitler and still suppoorted the nazi party.

CLICK the LINK below to Visit the SVX Store:

http://www.planetsvx.com

http://www.motorsportwarehouse.com/svx/sig2.jpg

Cars in the garage:
92 Toyota Soarer Single Turbo JDM RHD
70 Boss 302 Mustang 39k original miles
97 SVX Lsi
92 Liquid Silver Murano-ized (1st of its kind)
71 Cougar Xr7 Conv 351c 4v 4spd
69 SS Camaro 350
71 Nissan RHD Fairlady Z
70 Stang Fastback
70 Amc AMX 390
71 240z
89 Conquest TSi w/ 5.0 v8 swap
84 Mustang GT Turbo conv

"good, if it bleeds, we can kill it ....."

Last edited by Motorsport-SVX; 11-23-2009 at 03:05 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 05:47 PM

Send a message via ICQ to MureZeriups
Shooting at Fort Hood

It makes sense when you think about it. Most soldiers dont walk around armed while in garrisonon base unless they are guarding a special part of the base. Issued weapons are normally kept in the units armory unless the soldier has a need to use it such as for cleaning, training, or he is on his way to combat.

The shooter at fort hood would have had plenty of time to fire off a large amout of rounds before base secruity and police forces responded, even if he was using a pistol.
Old 12-13-2009, 07:45 PM
check out www.planetsvx.com

Did anyone ever watch the documentary The End of America?

Most people think it's an anti-bush/cheney movie. And while it's true there are lots of liberals in it and Naomi Wolf is probably a democrate, there are some very good points in it an one thing I wanted to mention.

Naomi Wolf is on the "watch list" and so are over a million people. She has stories of people who have been searched and interrogated just for being in the list. What gets you on the list? emails, faxes, phone calls, etc.

There are many stories of people going to JAIL for never doing anything. The media completely ignores these stories.

But it comes down to this: the fbi, "homeland security" etc do do their jobs and investigate threats, speeches, emails, etc. and people are taken into custody.

Now look at Hassan. THEY KNEW. People have done to jail or gitmo for LESS offenses than Hasson. But they did nothing to him. Why?

Watch "the end of America" and then think about what Hassan did and tell me they didn't let him do it.

CLICK the LINK below to Visit the SVX Store:

http://www.planetsvx.com

http://www.motorsportwarehouse.com/svx/sig2.jpg

Cars in the garage:
92 Toyota Soarer Single Turbo JDM RHD
70 Boss 302 Mustang 39k original miles
97 SVX Lsi
92 Liquid Silver Murano-ized (1st of its kind)
71 Cougar Xr7 Conv 351c 4v 4spd
69 SS Camaro 350
71 Nissan RHD Fairlady Z
70 Stang Fastback
70 Amc AMX 390
71 240z
89 Conquest TSi w/ 5.0 v8 swap
84 Mustang GT Turbo conv

"good, if it bleeds, we can kill it ....."

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: