Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 02-27-2008, 02:53 PM

Exclamation Any members near San Diego or done business with RageBattery ?

If so please PM me i need information concerning this company. I placed an order with them last week but they have been very evasive and i can't make contact with anyone. They are BBB accredited so i assumed it was a safe deal but so far the BBB has been of no use in helping out with the situation. Any info is appreciated. Thank You
Old 02-27-2008, 09:07 PM
Rebuilding

Registered SVX
There are a few things you can if they have failed to ship the item and you have paid for it, specially if you used paypal. First I'd start off with an e-mail demanding status of item. I had an issue with an internet business not shipping my item. I demanding the status of my item and they finally after threating them with legal action (at the time I hadn't even spoken to a lawyer or anything) provide the item I paid for refund my money. Them item its self was at a total of 30 dollars but you know money is money. Turns out the item was out of stock and they finally after telling them all that they informed me it was out of stock and then I demanding my money back. It all took place over 2 weeks. But send then an e-mail demanding the status of item and if they refuse demand a refund. Either they give you a refund or court time.

1994 SVX LS - 5spd AWD Emerald Green 202k miles PWR Radiator, HID 5000k, New paint job with issues, 17" STI BBS wheels, converted to 5spd AWD from FWD. Purchased from SVXyGirl 2/20/09 -- Undergoing complete rebuild
1993 Justy 4wd 5door- Teal of sorts , beater.
2008 OBXT Newport Pearl 65k miles
Old 02-28-2008, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikedjuggalo View Post
There are a few things you can if they have failed to ship the item and you have paid for it, specially if you used paypal. First I'd start off with an e-mail demanding status of item.This has been done, see post. This is the issue the company does not respond to emails I had an issue with an internet business not shipping my item. I demanding the status of my item and they finally after threating them with legal action (at the time I hadn't even spoken to a lawyer or anything) provide the item I paid for refund my money. Them item its self was at a total of 30 dollars but you know money is money. Turns out the item was out of stock and they finally after telling them all that they informed me it was out of stock and then I demanding my money back. It all took place over 2 weeks. But send then an e-mail demanding the status of item and if they refuse demand a refund. Either they give you a refund or court time.
I appreciate the suggestions. However I'm sure a company such as this is well aware that in reality there is nothing i can do legally that won't cost me quadruple X 5 what the order is worth. Thanx anyways though

Last edited by shotking; 02-28-2008 at 06:19 AM.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotking View Post
I appreciate the suggestions. However I'm sure a company such as this is well aware that in reality there is nothing i can do legally that won't cost me quadruple X 5 what the order is worth. Thanx anyways though
How did you pay? If you used a credit card, write or phone your card carrier, explain the situation, and decline the charge.

dcb

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: