How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 10-07-2001, 07:31 PM
ravi

hey guys,
I got some new speaks for my g/f ( I call my SVX my g/f). She will sound better tomorrow when I put new speakers in.
Ron, I know where you live. May be I will see you sometime if I see a Balck SVX in Columbia area.
I really wanna come to Canaan Valley Meet, but I got some problems, like work, school, and I don't have enough time to plan all this. I work on weekends, that one of the big reasons.
I know now about the meet in Lafayette, IN. I am sure I will come up there. It's about 12 - 13 hours drive from here. I got an idea, why don't all the SVXers near MD area gather together here to drive upto Lafayette together. It's gonna be boaring drive alone, Plus I won't get lost either becuase I am not that good driving from state to state. I will be nice to show off all the SVX together also ( don't think Iam trying to get chics ). I was thinking about gather somewhere near a Major HWY. Let me know what you guys think.
Old 10-07-2001, 07:58 PM
ravi

hey guys,
I am sure I will come to the Reading III in PA and 10th anniversary meet up in IN. Who else is going to PA from here. I couldn't seach for that Morgan town Holiday inn in PA. Where exactly that is ?? does anybody got directions for it or have the postal address so I can get some directions.
Where is john at nowdays. I asked him to give me his room # and timings up at CCBC so I can go see him sometime, but I don't see any replies form him. Does anybody know where is he at ??????????????????????????????????????
see you guys around